Fulli Tag Payment Problem (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Aug 3, 2021
Caterham-on-the-Hill, UK
Funster No
MH
Pegaso - 740
Hi All

We have a Fulli Tag and used a couple of tolls on our last visit to France in September. I had ensured there were funds in our Revolut account but annoyingly these funds were only in sterling, I hadn't switched any to Euro's. As a result Revolut did not pay the amount requested. I've tried logging into my Fulli account and paying the bill manually but can't find anywhere to do this. We've had no correspondence from Fulli whatsoever and I'm not really sure what to do.

If anyone has any experience of this please help? And just a heads up for anyone heading off with a tag, make sure the funds are in the correct currency in your Revolut account.

Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
This happened to me when Fulli could not take the money from my Euro account due to not having €6 in to pay an invoice that I did not expect. They have stopped the tag and just keep asking for the tag to be posted back.

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
my Fulli/mango account is linked to my Starling account and they take the funds when due, it does not have to be in euro's as this is done when they take it, i just need funds in the account so they can take it. Last amount taken was for when we last went away in June for around £53 but before this it was Xmas/Jan and that was over £160 all with no issues. Will be using it again when travelling this xmas through Spain as usual, i quite often see posts on here with people having issues with certain accounts but for me its been nothing but simple.

Last edited:

Steve N Tracy

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 1, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 Years
When I set up my Fulli account this year, they could not take the initial 1 euro payment from my standard UK Starling account, swapped it over to a Euro account before going to France a that works, the last payment for our September trip came out ok this week.

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
Fulli were unable to take payment from my revolut account for August usage, so I paid manually and reset bank account details in fulli app.
Same has happened for September invoice.
I've no idea why Fulli can't collect payment

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 19, 2007
Stockport
Funster No
MH
Tribute 615T sport
Exp
17 years + since 2006
I had a nightmare with the payments as i set it up with Caxton and they couldn't take payment from my Caxton account (Fulli didn't tell me they couldn't take payment and contacting them is no good as you get no sense out of them ), i did get Caxton to pay it manually and even had to do that twice as i put the recipient as Fulli when it should be APRR ( i have attached the invoice/receipt with their bank details etc ) have since opened a Revolut account and also transferred enough into the euro account so hopefully no problems next year. I don't know how to send it manually so maybe Figaro can help or maybe a phone call to Revolut.

ppayment .jpg

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2021
Mid Devon
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact SC
Exp
Camping since 1954, MoHo 2022
Have you been invoiced for the September tolls by Fulli? If not it can take up to a month following the month of use for the total invoice to be generated. Even longer for some Italian and Spanish/Portuguese tolls.

Once I receive notification of the invoice from Fulli the amount is then taken from my Revolut account a few days later. Doesn’t matter if I only have £XXX in the Revolut account and €zero as it seamlessly transfers between the two when a authorised transfer is requested.

In a worse case scenario you should be able to view your invoice in your Fulli account and then click on it and pay.

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Interesting to know it can take so long for the Italian tolls to register, we used ours in September and can’t see anything on our account and will be heading back through at the beginning of November and am really hoping it will work. We’ve had it since last Nov but this is our first trip using it. Sounds like it’s just very slow. Attached to Revolut so fingers crossed.

Oct 18, 2021
Mid Devon
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact SC
Exp
Interesting to know it can take so long for the Italian tolls to register, we used ours in September and can’t see anything on our account and will be heading back through at the beginning of November and am really hoping it will work. We’ve had it since last Nov but this is our first trip using it. Sounds like it’s just very slow. Attached to Revolut so fingers crossed.

Yes, I even had on short toll for the autostrada trip west of Turin heading home in early June not show up until the September invoice. The April and May ones came through on the July and August ones.

May 29, 2016
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line
Exp
Since 2016
We've found Wise works very well with Fulli. When we got our first Fulli invoice we didn't have quite enough in the account and I got an email from Wise telling me I had to top up by a certain time and date (about 48 hours I think) otherwise they wouldn't be able to pay it. Topped up and the DD went through fine.

Oct 24, 2019
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Caracompact 600 MEG
Exp
5 years
Trying to open a Starling account to link to Fulli. (Uk bank did not do SWIFT so Fulli aborted the application) Starling application seemed ok and ended with “ checking details - normally 5 hours” . It is now over 24 hours and no word. Do any funsters with Starling accounts recall any similar delays?

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
Fulli couldn't take payments from my Revolut account for August and September despite all information being correct and refreshed after August failure.
I asked them why and they sent me a SEPA form to complete and send to Revolut.
Anyone else had this form to fill in ?
To make it worse, I can't make a payment through the app, I have to log onto the website to do it.
Bl@@dy annoying

Oct 18, 2021
Mid Devon
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact SC
Exp
Have you contacted Revolut for their take on why the payment requests weren’t actioned? Mine go through without a problem.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
With Revolut it doesn't make any odds what currency you have in the account it will just convert at the time of the transaction.

Steve N Tracy

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 1, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 Years
Trying to open a Starling account to link to Fulli. (Uk bank did not do SWIFT so Fulli aborted the application) Starling application seemed ok and ended with “ checking details - normally 5 hours” . It is now over 24 hours and no word. Do any funsters with Starling accounts recall any similar delays?
Yes Fulli could not take the initial payment from my sterling Starling account, open a Euro account with them, very easy to do, transferred some money in from my sterling account and the initial payment went through ok as did September's toll charges.

Jan 11, 2022
Funster No
MH
Pilote P732 2011
Exp
3rd Time around, since 2000
Changed ours to revolut as Lloyd make big charges.
never had a pro

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
If brand new account with starling it will take approx 24 hours to open. Once opened though I setup mine with fulli / mango and it went through no issues and never had any problem with them taking the direct debit.
Just make sure you have funds in there when using the tag.

Jan 9, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Rapido 803F
Exp
Since 2006
I had trouble trying to set up Fulli with my GPB Starling account. The €1 test payment failed. Turns out, I needed to open an add-on Euro account to my Starling one and use that instead.
There are different IBAN codes for the GBP and Euro accounts, and Fulli just does not work with the GBP IBAN number. It seems to be fine now with the Euro IBAN, though.
In the event that there isn’t enough in the Euro account to cover a payment, I think (but can’t confirm, cos I haven’t used it yet) that Starling will take money from the GBP account and use it to fund any due payments in Euros. Perhaps someone could confirm?

Jan 13, 2014
Leeds - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
40+
Fulli were unable to take payment from my revolut account for August usage, so I paid manually and reset bank account details in fulli app.
Same has happened for September invoice.
I've no idea why Fulli can't collect payment
I had a similar issue with my Tag Supplier who could not collect payment from Revolut, I set up the payment arrangement myself on the App and all good.

Oct 18, 2021
Mid Devon
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact SC
Exp
I had trouble trying to set up Fulli with my GPB Starling account. The €1 test payment failed. Turns out, I needed to open an add-on Euro account to my Starling one and use that instead.
There are different IBAN codes for the GBP and Euro accounts, and Fulli just does not work with the GBP IBAN number. It seems to be fine now with the Euro IBAN, though.
In the event that there isn’t enough in the Euro account to cover a payment, I think (but can’t confirm, cos I haven’t used it yet) that Starling will take money from the GBP account and use it to fund any due payments in Euros. Perhaps someone could confirm?

Not Starling but I just checked my Revolut account to see if that might be the reason some are having problems with Fulli not taking the payment. Both the £ & € sides of the account have identical IBAN & BIC details, so apparently not.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back