Fulli Tag - First Time Use Nerves! (1 Viewer)

Apr 26, 2023
Funster No
MH
just-looking
Hi, We've just taken delivery of a Fulli Nomade+ toll tag - to cover France / Spain / Portugal / Italy.

Now for the nerve-wracking bit - using it for the first time! France first, then Spain and Portugal on this trip.

Ref positioning of the tag, I've read that for motorhomes, the tag should be at the bottom of the windscreen rather than top centre, but I can't see this mentioned on the Fulli website. What do you find works best please?

And as for choosing the correct lane at the Toll Booths, is it any lane that displays the " t " sign please (except of course any lanes with height limiters!)?

Lastly, for Portugal, will we still need to register with Easy Toll on entry to Portugal, or will that double up on our toll charges?

Many thanks in advance! 😊
on my Burstner i have in centre of window about 1ft above the dashboard, never had a problem. I would recommend always going far right in France Tolls, this is the truck lane however it was far less stressful than approach the 30 kmh sign to find it has a height barrier.. crossing several lanes to get the right one was enough to make this our default approach, usually will opening within a meter or so of the barrier, so just roll up gently and should be fine. Revolut is the card we use IBAN number worked perfick.. (not used in other countries yet!)

Apr 14, 2013
Tranmere Park
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544
Exp
Since 2000
Hi, We've just taken delivery of a Fulli Nomade+ toll tag - to cover France / Spain / Portugal / Italy.

Now for the nerve-wracking bit - using it for the first time! France first, then Spain and Portugal on this trip.

Ref positioning of the tag, I've read that for motorhomes, the tag should be at the bottom of the windscreen rather than top centre, but I can't see this mentioned on the Fulli website. What do you find works best please?

And as for choosing the correct lane at the Toll Booths, is it any lane that displays the " t " sign please (except of course any lanes with height limiters!)?

Lastly, for Portugal, will we still need to register with Easy Toll on entry to Portugal, or will that double up on our toll charges?

Many thanks in advance! 😊
At the top centre of your windscreen is best - aim for one with a T, but in extremis you can use any that are green, and in Portugal I made the mistake of registering on entry but it didn’t cause a problem as they charged me via the registration and ignored my fulli device! Best of luck.

Bazzagas

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2022
Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Funster No
MH
Fiat ducato bessacar
I have a fulli tag but haven't used it yet...I'm not sure where to stick it...
My moho is 16 years old ( 2008 ) and is low profile , so no overhanging area ,and doesn't seem to have the darkened area on the windscreen...my car ( 2019 ) has what seems to be an area that is made up of loads of dots at the top of the screen but the van doesn't, so do I just place the tag next to drivers mirror..
Thanks..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 2, 2022
Gloucestershire, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Eliseo C602
Exp
Since 2016
so do I just place the tag next to drivers mirror..
That is what I would do.

The newer windscreens have laminated coatings that reduce UV, etc. but also attenuate RF signals such as those used by the Tag. The reason for the hashed out blackened area behind the mirror is to provide an area without these particular laminations.

Phil Spectrum

Free Member
Feb 2, 2023
Newcastle upon TOON
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
since 2019
Worked fine for me in all the countries except I didn't do italy.
A nice reasuring beep from every gantry.
Only issue was that automatic paynment didn't work ... so I had to pay manually, once with quite a big surcharge ... but it was several months later.

Jun 13, 2020
Garden of England
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML T570
A question please .... have those who previously had an Emovis Tag, been happy with the 'switch'? does it work out much more expensive?
i like the convenience of having a tag (currently emovis) and dont mind paying a little more for the convenience, even more so if its valid for any countries we intend visiting, Itally, France and Spain this year and potentially Portugal.

ive just looked and it states NO FEES during unused months - can anyone confirm that is the case please?

Unused months are free​

Only pay for the months when you use it. Only €1.70/month used when travelling in France. Only €2.40/month used in Spain and/or Portugal, and €2.40/month used in Italy.
I had the Emovis/Sanef tag for around about 20 years and never encountered any problems with it.I think all tags whichever company are a great convenience.
When I heard about the Fulli tag, highlighted by a member of MHFun, being offered on a deal, no joining fee etc, I did have to think carefully as to whether I would change and go through the rigmarole.
The main attraction for change being no fees when not in use, which 'is' in fact the case.
I did take the plunge and have no regrets.
There was a brief teething problem setting up my bank account which necessitated me acquiring and linking a Revolute account. But no fees, and for some strange reason last year after use all over France I actually got some money back credited to my balance several weeks after. I'm pleased that I made the switch.

Oct 18, 2021
Mid Devon
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact SC
Exp
Camping since 1954, MoHo 2022
ive just looked and it states NO FEES during unused months - can anyone confirm that is the case please?

Unused months are free​

Only pay for the months when you use it. Only €1.70/month used when travelling in France. Only €2.40/month used in Spain and/or Portugal, and €2.40/month used in Italy.

Yes, that’s correct. The account is ‘suspended’ when not in use so you only pay the various country based modest management fees when it’s actually used.

Feb 20, 2023
Funster No
MH
Benivan
on my Burstner i have in centre of window about 1ft above the dashboard, never had a problem. I would recommend always going far right in France Tolls, this is the truck lane however it was far less stressful than approach the 30 kmh sign to find it has a height barrier.. crossing several lanes to get the right one was enough to make this our default approach, usually will opening within a meter or so of the barrier, so just roll up gently and should be fine. Revolut is the card we use IBAN number worked perfick.. (not used in other countries yet!)
Only in France they have separate 30 lanes otherwise you are almost touching barrier before it operates.
In Spain and Italy all lanes are '30' lanes i.e. barrier goes up well before you reach it

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Only in France they have separate 30 lanes otherwise you are almost touching barrier before it operates.
In Spain and Italy all lanes are '30' lanes i.e. barrier goes up well before you reach it
Just gone on the Autopista in Spain and only some are marked 30. That’s within the last hour. Variety of lanes some marked with T plus cash/card. Some with height barriers and some without. Fulli beeped once not twice like in Italy last year.

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2023
Funster No
MH
Benivan
Just gone on the Autopista in Spain and only some are marked 30. That’s within the last hour. Variety of lanes some marked with T plus cash/card. Some with height barriers and some without. Fulli beeped once not twice like in Italy last year.
Strange , didn't experience any of that .
Always assumed French system was older and their 30 lanes were part of an upgrade.
Driven in France, Italy and Spain in last 6 months .

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Funnily enough we’ve driven through another one and that had some lanes marked 20. Who knows ? I certainly don’t. As long as my tag works and I don’t have to get out in the rain(or Nick) we’re happy.

Now at an Aire in Valdepenas. Pissing down. Apparently we’ve brought the rain with us. Apologies. I have brought plenty of jumpers and coats but forgot my wellies.

Aug 16, 2018
Wilmslow
Funster No
MH
Coach blt, Swift KTS
Exp
Since 2016
That’s interesting information about direct debits 🧐
I’ve used Emovis for 3 years & pay direct debit, no problem at all 🤔
What bank have you registered for the direct debit? I've tried 2 different ones, Santander and TSB, and both have failed.

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
What bank have you registered for the direct debit? I've tried 2 different ones, Santander and TSB, and both have failed.
They won’t work for Fulli. You need Revolut or Starling Euro . Most UK banks IBAN numbers don’t work for international DIrect Debits.

Aug 19, 2007
Stockport
Funster No
MH
Tribute 615T sport
Exp
17 years + since 2006
carolyn you bear me to it
Think you will find its down to IBAN numbers and i know Revolut has a swift for cross border transfers. i set my tag up using caxton and it was a nightmare as was trying to communicate with Fulli ,so changed to Revolut and hopefully will be ok

Jun 14, 2014
Coventry
Funster No
MH
IH N680CFL
Exp
Since2014
carolyn you bear me to it
Think you will find its down to IBAN numbers and i know Revolut has a swift for cross border transfers. i set my tag up using caxton and it was a nightmare as was trying to communicate with Fulli ,so changed to Revolut and hopefully will be ok
I've just had the same issue with trying to get set up.

Did you just set up a free revolut standard account?

Aug 16, 2018
Wilmslow
Funster No
MH
Coach blt, Swift KTS
Exp
Since 2016
I’m with Santander & having been paying by direct debit for over two years.
Can you tell me what IBAN (omitting the last few digits of your bank account) and BIC codes that you've registered? I've had no luck with the ones I've used for Santander. And have you set up anything to allow you to do international direct debits? Thanks.

Jun 13, 2020
Garden of England
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML T570
Can you tell me what IBAN (omitting the last few digits of your bank account) and BIC codes that you've registered? I've had no luck with the ones I've used for Santander. And have you set up anything to allow you to do international direct debits? Thanks.
I made several attempts to link my Santander account to Fulli, without success. I ended up opening a Revolut account and everything is working fine now.

Jan 7, 2023
Bath, UK
Funster No
MH
Fleurette Wincester
Exp
Since Jan 2023
I've just signed up for a Fulli tag and entered my First Direct IBAN number. All seemed to work ok, I got a confirmation text and email, and a receipt.

Feb 20, 2023
Funster No
MH
Benivan
I'm 3.9t and use the Fulli tag.
I didn't register with easy tolls for Portugal, Fulli took care of it.
Only problem I had was automatic payment, Fulli said their request for payment had been declined, Revolut said they've not requested payment.
I never did get to the bottom of why, I just kept going round in circles.
You can't do a manual payment via the app, you have to do it via the website 😕
Yes had a problem with bank payment. Paid manually but fulli cut me off !
Very possibly my fault but thought they were quite uncompromising.
Tag works brilliantly. Used it in France, Spain and Italy. Only France where they have a 30 lane . Italy and , I think , Spain barrier goes up early in all lanes .
Now waiting for Ulys tag

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back