Free motor home holidays offered to lady motorhome drivers. (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
L

Lord Fontleroy

Free Member
May 7, 2024
Funster No
MH
Swift Edge 464 2020
The fact that you specified nurse or ambulance driver made it sound very much like a job application I’m afraid. Ambulance drivers are Paramedics these days if they’re 60 or under, highly qualified medical professionals, as were a lot of the previous generation of ambulance drivers of course.
You are agreeing with me that ambulance drivers are highly qualified and great drivers as I know from experience. When they hang up their ambulance keys they deserve a free holiday. I definitely do not want mobile healthcare, just a good driver and travel companion. I also found that ambulance drivers can cope with nearly any situation and therefore have my admiration.

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
Calm down my children. I did get some direct reactions by email mostly from chaps who were eager to know when I was leaving next. They did not seem to understand the word lady. The fact that I put a stretchable age limit in my Post, is that I know myself that some physical strength is necessary for this hobby, which one loses above a certain age. Before any lady wants to punch me in the nose to show her strength at >60 please contact me by e-mail rather than fist.
Please don't forget this is not a job application but free travel. I do not think it is unreasonable to set some parameters with whom I like to travel.
Some of you told me this is the wrong place to put this type of request. If you feel that, than please suggest a more appropriate site to contact the plucky lady.
Maybe try Saga? They used to have a forum but not sure if it still exists.

Good luck with your search 👍

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
You are agreeing with me that ambulance drivers are highly qualified and great drivers as I know from experience. When they hang up their ambulance keys they deserve a free holiday. I definitely do not want mobile healthcare, just a good driver and travel companion. I also found that ambulance drivers can cope with nearly any situation and therefore have my admiration.
Tescos delivery drivers can also be good drivers and lots of them are women. You also said a nurse would also be a good option, they might not even be able to drive. You dug your hole and this post seems to be you trying to dig yourself out of it a bit.

I have not explicitly agreed with you about anything and am unlikely to do so.

Mind you I don’t know your politics and because I’m a judgemental old witch I’ve already made my mind up and I doubt they’d align :giggle:

15isto2

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 27, 2018
Funster No
Calm down my children. I did get some direct reactions by email mostly from chaps who were eager to know when I was leaving next. They did not seem to understand the word lady. The fact that I put a stretchable age limit in my Post, is that I know myself that some physical strength is necessary for this hobby, which one loses above a certain age. Before any lady wants to punch me in the nose to show her strength at >60 please contact me by e-mail rather than fist.
Please don't forget this is not a job application but free travel. I do not think it is unreasonable to set some parameters with whom I like to travel.
Some of you told me this is the wrong place to put this type of request. If you feel that, than please suggest a more appropriate site to contact the plucky lady.

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
By the sound of it you may be just the one. Feisty and capable. Sorry about the age limit, you have given me exactly the right reaction and put me in my proper place. Now come on girl and show me what you are made of fsjacob@talktalk.net
Ah well, you will have to come to the Anniversary Rally at Quackers then - I think there is still room but I will be bringing my own MH. 😊

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Tescos delivery drivers can also be good drivers and lots of them are women. You also said a nurse would also be a good option, they might not even be able to drive. You dug your hole and this post seems to be you trying to dig yourself out of it a bit.

I have not explicitly agreed with you about anything and am unlikely to do so.

Mind you I don’t know your politics and because I’m a judgemental old witch I’ve already made my mind up and I doubt they’d align :giggle:
Got your high horse out the shed then
Give him a sugar lump from me and a ear tickle :rofl:

BikerGraham

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 19, 2021
Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Funster No
MH
Autograph 75-2
Exp
camping and caravanning since a kid. New to motorhomes
Police woman today, but maybe a school mistress tomorrow..

By the time I am 83 it will probably be a nurse ( but a proper one)

Female vicar. To administer last rights 😂😂

Apr 24, 2018
France
Funster No
MH
2001 Hymer B544
Exp
Since 1992
The algorithms produce the ideal match!

D8CE6311-309F-4C43-B027-AC76C19B696B.jpeg

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Police woman today, but maybe a school mistress tomorrow..

By the time I am 83 it will probably be a nurse ( but a proper one)
The Funster Lifers have all just fallen off their perches! :Eeek:

Are you sure this is not what you are looking for?

1715437792063.png

Oooooooooooooooooops!

Nope we got it all wrong again.

Insufficient supplies so it must be this!

1715437880753.jpeg

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
I am going to try this if I make 83, however I will impose a strict 50 year age limit on my female travel companion.
I think the orange shorts put them off:giggle:
I have decided to revisit this conversation.

I will now impose a 40 year maximum age on my female travel companion.
it'll still be the shorts:LOL:
And what uniform do you require? ;)
something matching his orange shorts:LOL:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back