Free motor home holidays offered to lady motorhome drivers. (1 Viewer)

x17ken

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 11, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo
Exp
Since 2015
To add to the fun - maybe MOHO manufacturers could think about VR options to help with a huge range of human issues and physical problems when motorhoming. Far better than employing a human of any age or gender to share your limited space. I'm generally OK with taking advice from machines and tech. Age, gender and dress predilections then become immaterial --- I think --- or maybe I don't -- I'd better check what I think with Google??.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Is the nurse still required to be in uniform? :unsure:

Screenshot_20240510-203420.png

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
I think most are sniggering rather unfairly, pre-supposing that 'mere women' are unable to make their own decision about whether or not to respond. It is an unusual post but taken at face value rather than looking for 'angles' it seems quite a courageous post.
Fifteen years ago I subscribed for a month to an online 'Grab-a-Granny' website (although not for a young nurse) but gave up after the only woman with whom I spoke said snifflily: "Ay don't intend to take may holidays in a gorden shed".

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
I have thought many times that I might advertise on “A Dating site” for a travel companion/partner but haven’t the courage yet…😳

Whatever he wants out of his little post at least he has the balls to say what he wants, but I think he has mistaken this forum with some other…

I wonder if he’ll hold auditions…..😆

Jul 7, 2021
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet.
I have thought many times that I might advertise on “A Dating site” for a travel companion/partner but haven’t the courage yet…😳

Whatever he wants out of his little post at least he has the balls to say what he wants, but I think he has mistaken this forum with some other…

A lot more people find the love of their lives online these days then in their local pub🤷🏻‍♂️

Apr 30, 2018
Mid Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670DC
Exp
Motorhoming since 2018.
I think most are sniggering rather unfairly, pre-supposing that 'mere women' are unable to make their own decision about whether or not to respond. It is an unusual post but taken at face value rather than looking for 'angles' it seems quite a courageous post.
Fifteen years ago I subscribed for a month to an online 'Grab-a-Granny' website (although not for a young nurse) but gave up after the only woman with whom I spoke said snifflily: "Ay don't intend to take may holidays in a gorden shed".
Her loss
:LOL::LOL:

Apr 13, 2019
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Ci Coachbuilt
Exp
Since September 2018

Interviews.......perhaps.
Auditions......... they could be interesting!

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Interviews.......perhaps.
Auditions......... they could be interesting!
Should we pose the questions here so that an interview plan can be made for prospective gold diggers applicants ?

1) Can you describe your uniform
2) Do you enjoy Carry On films and name your favourite ?
3) What is position 83 in the Kama Sutra ?
4) ........

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
I'm astounded at the lack of responses, unless they are doing so by PM, seeking to take the OP up on his offer of freebie travel!:unsure:

If it had been the other way around with an 83 year old lady seeking a <60 year old gentleman with driving and nursing skills (freebie travel) the end of the Funster queue would have been at Perpignan by now!(y)

Oh hang on, just remembered the <60 year old criteria so that's us back to around Peterborough!👎

But wait a minute, it's also to be a gentleman so that's us at a lonely elderly woman sitting in her front room drinking tea and munching on digestive biscuits!:whistle2::giggler:

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

Lord Fontleroy

Free Member
May 7, 2024
Funster No
MH
Swift Edge 464 2020
Calm down my children. I did get some direct reactions by email mostly from chaps who were eager to know when I was leaving next. They did not seem to understand the word lady. The fact that I put a stretchable age limit in my Post, is that I know myself that some physical strength is necessary for this hobby, which one loses above a certain age. Before any lady wants to punch me in the nose to show her strength at >60 please contact me by e-mail rather than fist.
Please don't forget this is not a job application but free travel. I do not think it is unreasonable to set some parameters with whom I like to travel.
Some of you told me this is the wrong place to put this type of request. If you feel that, than please suggest a more appropriate site to contact the plucky lady.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….

Thought you had gone Brazilian 🤔🤔😁😁

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Well, I wont punch you in the nose as that’s not my style but at 75 I am still perfectly capable of driving, carrying and emptying the water and cassette and cleaning the whole thing including the roof.
I think your request for 60 or younger is the most off-putting statement that you could make and maybe tells us everything we need to know about you.
Actually I have just had a thought ………. Are you Hunter Davies from Saga Magazine ? Same MO 🙂

Jan 30, 2020
Mid Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
RS Endeavour
Exp
Just a tad..
Well, I wont punch you in the nose as that’s not my style but at 75 I am still perfectly capable of driving, carrying and emptying the water and cassette and cleaning the whole thing including the roof.
I think your request for 60 or younger is the most off-putting statement that you could make and maybe tells us everything we need to know about you.
Actually I have just had a thought ………. Are you Hunter Davies from Saga Magazine ? Same MO 🙂

Go girl! I’ll hold ya coat! 🤪

Nov 6, 2013
S. Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
The usual
Exp
Since the beginning
The guy is 83, if it's genuine then he's likely to be old school, so not up to date with today's brave new world where we all have to be ever so careful about what we say (or think) ... Perhaps the age gap is to demonstrate there are no ulterior motives ...
Oh, I must have missed that email :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Calm down my children. I did get some direct reactions by email mostly from chaps who were eager to know when I was leaving next. They did not seem to understand the word lady. The fact that I put a stretchable age limit in my Post, is that I know myself that some physical strength is necessary for this hobby, which one loses above a certain age. Before any lady wants to punch me in the nose to show her strength at >60 please contact me by e-mail rather than fist.
Please don't forget this is not a job application but free travel. I do not think it is unreasonable to set some parameters with whom I like to travel.
Some of you told me this is the wrong place to put this type of request. If you feel that, than please suggest a more appropriate site to contact the plucky lady.
The fact that you specified nurse or ambulance driver made it sound very much like a job application I’m afraid. Ambulance drivers are Paramedics these days if they’re 60 or under, highly qualified medical professionals, as were a lot of the previous generation of ambulance drivers of course.

OP
OP
L

Lord Fontleroy

Free Member
May 7, 2024
Funster No
MH
Swift Edge 464 2020
By the sound of it you may just be the one. Feisty and

OP
OP
L

Lord Fontleroy

Free Member
May 7, 2024
Funster No
MH
Swift Edge 464 2020
By the sound of it you may just be the one. Feisty and
By the sound of it you may be just the one. Feisty and capable. Sorry about the age limit, you have given me exactly the right reaction and put me in my proper place. Now come on girl and show me what you are made of fsjacob@talktalk.net

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back