Free motor home holidays offered to lady motorhome drivers. (6 Viewers)

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
I’m now too old for him which is a really awful thought which is why I think it sounds so yucky. I’ve just had my birthday and at 65 I’m too old for a 83 year old. That really is a terrible thought :giggle:

Do I tell Nick do you think?
Just lie. Tell him that he will have to book the Newhaven crossing as you dont get the discount yet. ;)

Jul 8, 2008
Weymouth, Dorset, UK
Funster No
MH
c build
Exp
24yr
I’m now too old for him which is a really awful thought which is why I think it sounds so yucky. I’ve just had my birthday and at 65 I’m too old for a 83 year old. That really is a terrible thought :giggle:

never to old

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Wind up or not, I think it's a bit risky for the companion to be travelling with someone that old and unknown. Think Nationwide Insurance thread!

Jul 7, 2021
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet.
I think it sounds a bit creepy to be honest. If he’d left it at ambulance driver fine but nurse? He wants a carer . A bit inappropriate I think.
I feel sorry for everyone in his own age bracket that they are excluded 😇, the compulsory 22 years or more age gap isn’t something which most people are going to appreciate🤷🏻‍♂️

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years

He asked for a 60 year old Nurse so a 65 year old retired Doctor must be an ideal choice.
It's a freebie holiday carolyn. Ditch Nick and enjoy. ;) :rofl::rofl:

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
I think it is genuine, I didn’t at first though, just a little out of touch with the correct terminology/language, choice of words not the best, but at 83 it’s understandable. Might have got a little confused and forgot his medication at times, hence the nurse/ambulance driver request.

Wants company not romance he’s made it very clear from the off.
It can be awful can loneliness, travelling on your own I imagine. Need someone to share the adventures with.

He’s probably a lovely, but lonely old chap who doesn’t want to sit rotting in his house.

BikerGraham

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 19, 2021
Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Funster No
MH
Autograph 75-2
Exp
camping and caravanning since a kid. New to motorhomes

I am 58 and my wife is 66.

Just saying Carolyn. 😂😂😂😂

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
The guy is 83, if it's genuine then he's likely to be old school, so not up to date with today's brave new world where we all have to be ever so careful about what we say (or think) ... Perhaps the age gap is to demonstrate there are no ulterior motives ...

Jul 7, 2021
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet.
I think it is genuine, I didn’t at first though, just a little out of touch with the correct terminology/language, choice of words not the best, but at 83 it’s understandable. Might have got a little confused and forgot his medication at times, hence the nurse/ambulance driver request.

Wants company not romance he’s made it very clear from the off.
It can be awful can loneliness, travelling on your own I imagine. Need someone to share the adventures with.

He’s probably a lovely, but lonely old chap who doesn’t want to sit rotting in his house.
That’s fine, just think that insisting on 60 or younger is a red flag👀

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
Not to mention fun within the confinements of the Motorhome…..
What’s wrong with fun, this forum is called Fun so is that inappropriate?
It’s ok for for FUN members on here to have innocent fun but not an 83 year old?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back