LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Uk
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis I
Exp
Since 2007
We have one that comes up the path to our house but it only seems to come in the garden in the winter .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
We have one that visits us occasionally. I have seen it twice late at night when returning home from a gig. I know when it has been because it always seems to shit on our front lawn (a dog-owning owner who I speak to frequently when he passes tells me it is fox shit - I wouldn’t know the difference)

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
We live next to a field and have them in the garden most days, don't cause us any problems but they have eaten a few of our chickens in the past.
My mate not so lucky he has town foxes in his garden twice they have chewed through the rear lighting loom on his Motorhome last time they chomped through all 13 cables, muggings here repaired it both times.

lynnian

Free Member
May 4, 2010
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Ace Genova
Exp
Since 2008
We live in a large estate and regularly get 5 or 6 foxes on a regular basis . Got a couple of video's of them fighting asserting there dominance. Funny watching how the submissive one reacts.
Also have a badger visiting. Put the camera out to see if we had hedgehogs but not found one yet just the odd rat .

Jun 15, 2009
Pontefract Yorkshire.
Funster No
Iv'e had my laying hens wiped out a few times over the years. A local garden centre sells eggs, he had a fox problem, he used to wait for them coming at night and shot a few. He got grief from his fox loving neighbours, he found out they were feeding them cat food to encourage them as he was trying to protect his hens. He said the teeth the shot foxes had were so bad and old that had it not been for the cat food they would have died as they couldn't feed them selves. They would wipe him out and only take one bird as they do, I hate the bloody things.

Aug 22, 2007
essex
Funster No
MH
2017 sunlight t69s euro6
Exp
since 1999
They are a complete pain they used to live in a den under next doors summer house until last week when they became homeless, they make such a mess in the garden digging up bulbs and messing everywhere and in the summer they sunbathe on my garage roof until the see me. I live next to a forest of 6000 acres why don't they live there

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back