Flying Jack Russell 😂😂 (1 Viewer)

Apr 9, 2022
Devon, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 1984
Nice. I've seen several dogs paragliding in the French alps attached to their owners, of course, and a couple of our Jack Russells have happily ridden up on chairlifts with us. We had a bit of a dodgy moment last time when our current dog suddenly tried to scrabble over my shoulder and off the back of the chair in response to a marmot whistling on the mountainside.

Apr 3, 2018
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
1995-2004 & 2017》
Nice. I've seen several dogs paragliding in the French alps attached to their owners, of course, and a couple of our Jack Russells have happily ridden up on chairlifts with us. We had a bit of a dodgy moment last time when our current dog suddenly tried to scrabble over my shoulder and off the back of the chair in response to a marmot whistling on the mountainside.
So he goes on this contraption with full headgear and face mask.. and expects poor little puppy to just grim and bear it...
Look at its lugs, and it wasn't smiling, its lips were getting blown away...

Apr 9, 2022
Devon, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 1984
So he goes on this contraption with full headgear and face mask.. and expects poor little puppy to just grim and bear it...
Look at its lugs, and it wasn't smiling, its lips were getting blown away...,
Maybe, but look how many dogs like to stick their head out of a car window given half a chance, ears flapping in the wind.

Apr 3, 2018
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
1995-2004 & 2017》
Maybe, but look how many dogs like to stick their head out of a car window given half a chance, ears flapping in the wind.
Yep don't dispute that..However,
Son is a vet and he regularly sees dogs with eye infections..
On questioning owners there is usually two scenarios....
Mr Farmer who's dog travels on back of quad or Mr Towny who let's their dog stick its head out of car window...
Yep I am sure the dogs njoy it a visit to the vet...

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
I was going to say, far safer than sticking their head out of a car window and they seem to love doing that. That was definitely not an unhappy dog

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Mr Farmer who's dog travels on back of quad or Mr Towny who let's their dog stick its head out of car window...
in the wind tunnel there is no flying debris. However did see a clip of a girl vomiting in one

Apr 3, 2018
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
1995-2004 & 2017》
in the wind tunnel there is no flying debris. However did see a clip of a girl vomiting in one
Flying debris not necessarily required to irritate sensitive organs like the eyes...
Forced draft winds would be enough..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 9, 2022
Devon, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 1984
You are right and I wouldn't let our dog do it, not that he could since his harness is attached to a seat belt clip. Apart from the grit in the eye risk I'd worry about him getting bashed by branches sticking out from our rugged west country hedges.

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
It's wasnt a doggy grin it was a grimace and his tail was definitely not wagging.
But it was funny. (y)

Reactions: JRT

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I didn't find that funny, I actually thought it was very selfish to subject the dog to something like that especially for so long as it certainly didn't seem to be enjoying it one bit.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back