Fiat Ducato 2022 Oil Life Reading (1 Viewer)

Sep 17, 2020
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 282
Recently had the first service done on our 2022 Fiat Ducato 11000 miles on the clock. Oil and oil filter changed, next service reading now shows 18000+ miles which is correct but the Oil Life reading is unchanged at 7000 odd miles. The garage where I had the motorhome serviced are unsure why, they believe it should change automatically with the next service reading and there doesn't seem a way to manual change either through the menus or via a plugged-in computer. I am wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem? Reason I went to a non-Fiat agent is that when I asked a Fiat dealer how much they would charge for a first service I was quoted £700+ whereas the garage I want to only charged £200. I don't believe it is legal anymore for Fiat to impose restrictions on what a non_Fiat dealer can/can't do.

Feb 16, 2020
KT15.
Funster No
MH
Sunlight. T66. 2019.
Exp
Absolute beginners.
This has proved helpful for some people.
Mike.

May 26, 2023
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Swift c404
Exp
Recently had the first service done on our 2022 Fiat Ducato 11000 miles on the clock. Oil and oil filter changed, next service reading now shows 18000+ miles which is correct but the Oil Life reading is unchanged at 7000 odd miles. The garage where I had the motorhome serviced are unsure why, they believe it should change automatically with the next service reading and there doesn't seem a way to manual change either through the menus or via a plugged-in computer. I am wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem? Reason I went to a non-Fiat agent is that when I asked a Fiat dealer how much they would charge for a first service I was quoted £700+ whereas the garage I want to only charged £200. I don't believe it is legal anymore for Fiat to impose restrictions on what a non_Fiat dealer can/can't do.
Did you get this fixed in the end, if so what did you have to do? My van was serviced last week and following your post I checked and they had not reset mine either. The garage has asked me to bring it back to them, however, just wondering if you had found a fix and it was something I could do myself

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back