LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
I'm sure you've got it all covered already, and I wouldn't want to create more work for you but I take it you've covered all the bases regarding GDPR?

Cheers
Red.
Having previously discussed GDPR with Jim, yes it's covered. When we marshal a rally, I always shred the attendee lists when I get home, or, if Jim is at the rally, give it to him for proper disposal.

RedFrame

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2017
Chester
Funster No
MH
Self Build W907 PVC
Exp
Sept 2017
Having previously discussed GDPR with Jim, yes it's covered. When we marshal a rally, I always shred the attendee lists when I get home, or, if Jim is at the rally, give it to him for proper disposal.
Shredding paper isn't the only issue Robin, it's creating and storing personal data on electronic medium, reporting procedures et Al.

As I say I'm sure Jim's all over it anyway, but it is a bit of a nightmare to stay compliant.

Cheers
Red

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 21, 2016
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
Frankia i740
Exp
since 2007
I didn't realise about the email alerts I get on my Gmail account I just click on them to go directly to fun and then delete them at a later date:unsure:

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Yes I understand that Red. It's just with Warners rallies we get given sheets of paper. If I organise rallies, I permanently delete any data I have put into a spreadsheet etc once the rally has completed as there is no reason for me to hold on to it. I am the Data Controller for both my business data and our local the village hall.

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
As I say I'm sure Jim's all over it anyway, but it is a bit of a nightmare to stay compliant.

It's not too bad, we store very little personal data and have a comprehensive privacy policy in place to deal with that we do hold. There is a link to it, bottom right of every page. (y)

Sep 21, 2016
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
Frankia i740
Exp
since 2007
I didn't realise about the email alerts I get on my Gmail account I just click on them to go directly to fun and then delete them at a later date:unsure:
Jim but sometimes I don't read them and just delete them is that the problem?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back