Early Renault traffic and master parts MK1 (1 Viewer)

PeterCarole29

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 23, 2013
Colchester
Funster No
MH
Renault Master Fleetwood
Exp
20 years
I am clearing out my unit(farm building i rent) I have quite a few parts for the above van stored .
Many yrs ago i was a member of the Renault masters club although never advertised parts with them as i am a hoarder.
there was also a frog club. But I,m sure they are no longer.
I could try Ebay but does anyone know of any other clubs that are current at the moment
Thankyou in advance

Jan 12, 2009
Colchester, Essex
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Esprit
Exp
Since 2007
I am clearing out my unit(farm building i rent) I have quite a few parts for the above van stored .
Many yrs ago i was a member of the Renault masters club although never advertised parts with them as i am a hoarder.
I could try Ebay but does anyone know of any other clubs that are current at the moment
Thankyou in advance
I am looking for a side indicator as on the Renault Master front wings (2006 model) see pic below

91524F9F-D55E-4DE7-BD6E-07AA2B882D13.jpeg 43A542A8-C83F-4D81-ADDE-B20D4CE42D28.jpeg

OP
OP
PeterCarole29

PeterCarole29

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 23, 2013
Colchester
Funster No
MH
Renault Master Fleetwood
Exp
20 years
Hi ,it was worth an ask but sorry the parts i have are for Traffics and from the 1983-90
As you have noticed i am sure that style of indicator is nor on any other master if you cant find one revert it back to a standard indicator .There is no mot requirement to have extended indicators but you will have to change both.
Regards Peter. P.S Are you next to a pub by any chance

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

craigbarnes

Free Member
Nov 7, 2023
Funster No
MH
Renault Master Mk1
Thankyou in advance
Hello Peter, for my sins I have just bought a Renault Mater mk1 that was formerly a 19 seat minibus. Looking to convert it to a camper for our family of five but slightly scared to not have any backup parts. Are yours still available? Many thanks, Craig

craigbarnes

Free Member
Nov 7, 2023
Funster No
MH
Renault Master Mk1
Hello Peter, for my sins I have just bought a Renault Mater mk1 that was formerly a 19 seat minibus. Looking to convert it to a camper for our family of five but slightly scared to not have any backup parts. Are yours still available? Many thanks, Craig

IMG_1682.jpeg

OP
OP
PeterCarole29

PeterCarole29

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 23, 2013
Colchester
Funster No
MH
Renault Master Fleetwood
Exp
20 years
Hi Thats a rare beast,I have few parts ,the ones i know of cylinder head starter motor
What engine has it got in. I drove past awhite one yesterday on the way to tollesbury in essex its been in there garden for at least 15yrs
Regards Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

craigbarnes

Free Member
Nov 7, 2023
Funster No
MH
Renault Master Mk1
Hi Peter,
It's got a 2.4l S8U diesel engine. First registered 1995 so one of the last few years this was made. I haven't had a huge amount of time to search around for stuff but there is a lot less than I was expecting. I'm sure in France I could find a bit more, and I believe there is a Facebook group, but I don't use Facebook. Using it occasionally as a donkey van right now whilst I get a read of it. Apart from virtually needing to wear earplugs when driving it (the stereo is pointless) it's a nice drive. Big wheel, great view, just don't expect to go very fast!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back