Free Member
Jan 31, 2022
Nottingham, UK
Funster No
MH
Chausson 788
Exp
since September 2019
Anyone fitted a Patriot Motorcycle disc lock to a Ford based Drivers seat. I need help as it so different from a Fiat based seat I thought it would be similar but it’s not a straightforward as I had anticipated. Thank you.

Jan 27, 2018
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Rapido & Bongone
Sorry only done it to a Fiat.
Would a few pictures in different positions help understand your problem. It may be just a question of using the longer pin?
Ideally you need someone with a ford to help . Regard this as a bump if nothing else.

OP
OP
KPM

KPM

Free Member
Jan 31, 2022
Nottingham, UK
Funster No
MH
Chausson 788
Exp
since September 2019
Thank you yes I think you’re right. Thanks for your encouragement. I understand is essence what has to be done and with the Fiat seat ( I used to have a Pilote on a Fiat and so I have some working knowledge of those Captain seats ). However due to the vehicle battery location the available space is quite different. It may be that I have to find out how to access the battery which will invoke removing the seat or something like getting it to tip. More intriguing investigations.

Jan 27, 2018
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Rapido & Bongone
Well my encouragement wasn't good enough to get someone with a ford to say no cant be done or this is how i did it

Jan 8, 2013
Dronfield - Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 690G
Exp
Happy FLT since 2011
Anyone fitted a Patriot Motorcycle disc lock to a Ford based Drivers seat. I need help as it so different from a Fiat based seat I thought it would be similar but it’s not a straightforward as I had anticipated. Thank you.
Would one of the old fashioned disc locks not work. You only need drill a hole near the edge

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back