Downloading Prime videos to Hard drive/ USB drive (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Howard B
Apr 3, 2019
UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Travel Van
Exp
Few years now
OK. Are you using Windows 10 or 11? If so, have you downloaded the Prime Video app?
I Have the app and have found how to download to an external drive. Prime tells me there media is downloaded, but I cant see it. Think I may have to stick with the DVD method

Feb 16, 2024
Funster No
MH
Touring
About the android TV box. I had a look on Amazon and in the link below they have reviews of the H96 and they are not very complementary. So is yours a different box or for you, is it actually a good box.Or maybe, this is a completely different android TV box? would welcome your advice as considering an andriod box to replace amazon firestick which is maybe 5 years old and getting slow to load standard menus and do stuff.

HKF

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2021
The Charente, France
Funster No
MH
Benimar Europe 740
Exp
Since August 2021
No, i can see it.

I'm sorry but I can't help you any further , as I don't use Prime video myself. Perhaps someone who does might pick up on this and know why you can't see it. Good luck :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
About the android TV box. I had a look on Amazon and in the link below they have reviews of the H96 and they are not very complementary. So is yours a different box or for you, is it actually a good box.Or maybe, this is a completely different android TV box? would welcome your advice as considering an andriod box to replace amazon firestick which is maybe 5 years old and getting slow to load standard menus and do stuff.

Had it about 5 years mine came with a rechargeable keyboard but I don't use it much.
Remote is a bit naff I use a wireless mouse.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back