Diesel Heater Model? Suite Maxi (2011) (1 Viewer)

Jun 22, 2022
Funster No
MH
Chausson Suite Maxi
Hi

I have a 2011 Chausson Suite Maxi. I want to put a better thermostat on the diesel heater- hopefully one that I can put a timer on, maybe even remote control.

But to do that I need to know what make/model the heater is. I have tried to find how to access the heater, but it seems to be under the water heater?

If anyone has any suggestions or knows the model number that would be much appreciated!

Mar 25, 2021
Chippenham, UK
Funster No
MH
Chausson 610 Welcome
Exp
Ex Tugger saw the light in 2019
I have a 2019 Chausson 610 and I went to PB Auto Electrics. Fair warning the standard price for a truck is about £60 less one that has Chausson in the description. But it is the Mutts Nuts and worth every penny I spent SKIing:xwink:

Mar 25, 2021
Chippenham, UK
Funster No
MH
Chausson 610 Welcome
Exp
Ex Tugger saw the light in 2019
Forgot to mention that I needed the 3 mtr extension lead and it was a nightmare running it from the original controller down inside the wall and around the van under false floors to the techno box area. After that it was just plug and play, very simple.

OP
OP
G
Jun 22, 2022
Funster No
MH
Chausson Suite Maxi
OK. So I found the datasheet for the heater in my documents, but that wasn't really very helpful.

I ended up unbolting the heater from the underside of the van so that I could read the details off the data plate on the side of the heater.

In case it helps anyone else:

Airtronic M
D4s
25 2431
40w 12v
3.5 kw

The next job is to find a compatible controller that allows me to control it the way I want.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back