David's Motorhome Journey: Seeking Female Companion (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

Melrosegate

Free Member
May 12, 2024
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance 89
Hi to all members of Motorhomefun, I made a life changing decision some months ago after a successful business career and a number of years in retirement I decided it was MY TIME, I bought a stunning Burstner Elegance on the 21st of March this year and my intention is to tour the UK & Ireland in the first twelve months and the to tour Europe, my wife has disowned me and vowed never to travel in the motorhome so I am looking for a companion to travel with me and this site seems to offer that opportunity, anybody interested please reply, I do prefer female company, regards David.

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
La La Land
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Brace Yourself Here We Go GIF by MOODMAN

Jan 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
since 2014
Hi to all members of Motorhomefun, I made a life changing decision some months ago after a successful business career and a number of years in retirement I decided it was MY TIME, I bought a stunning Burstner Elegance on the 21st of March this year and my intention is to tour the UK & Ireland in the first twelve months and the to tour Europe, my wife has disowned me and vowed never to travel in the motorhome so I am looking for a companion to travel with me and this site seems to offer that opportunity, anybody interested please reply, I do prefer female company, regards David.
Will your wife be jealous? What does she think?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
M

Melrosegate

Free Member
May 12, 2024
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance 89
Welcome to Motorhome Fun, David.

Out of curiosity, why do you think that this site offers you the opportunity of finding a female companion?

OP
OP
M

Melrosegate

Free Member
May 12, 2024
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance 89
I have avoided dating sites if that is what you are implying, I am of an age were that side of a relationship is not important, I'm looking for somebody who can share their traveling experience, contribute to the financial aspect of any trip undertaken and the icing on the cake would be somebody who held a C1 driving licence, my preference for a female is because I feel at ease in their company and they are usually more in touch with the practical things in life, please don't misunderstand my reasons.

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Come on, own up, who’s creating all these fake ‘male seeks female’ profiles? 🤣
Jim has found a better way of improving traffic here and reaching those motorhome's he sees without a Fun sticker?

The Coops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2019
The Fylde
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact DL
Exp
Yes, thank you
Is it time to get the tub of pampas grass out? Why don't we revive an old magazine from the 70's and start a section called Readers Wife Swap!
Just to be clear I am very happily married! :LOL:

Jul 27, 2013
Wilts/Oxon border
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since childhood!
I have avoided dating sites if that is what you are implying, I am of an age were that side of a relationship is not important, I'm looking for somebody who can share their traveling experience, contribute to the financial aspect of any trip undertaken and the icing on the cake would be somebody who held a C1 driving licence, my preference for a female is because I feel at ease in their company and they are usually more in touch with the practical things in life, please don't misunderstand my reasons.
I think it’s easier not to ‘misunderstand your reasons’ now that you’ve actually stated what they are!

‘Male seeking female’ is commonly understood to be something other than a C1 classification. 😏

Enjoy your trip planning!

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
I have been at a tractor show all weekend with hardly any signal so can anyone tell me what happened to the other guy with the same question, is he still here?

Jan 3, 2015
British West Hartlepool
Funster No
MH
Swift Kontiki 884
Exp
Since 2017
Good on yer fella, I retired and bought a Motorhome and found after years of working overseas our lives have different priorities, my motorhome is now parked up gathering dust and I went back overseas to work.

Jan 22, 2012
Wigan
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun TI 2012
Exp
I have a relative who would be very interested in this arrangement but before she jumped in the motorhome with you she would need lots and lots of assurances with regard to her safety and well being.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back