sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
@sallylillian Tennis Balls under the wiper arms? Our new MoHo leaves the factory in France tomorrow, so hopefully just a couple of weeks to hand over :)
I use them to just lift the arms to relieve the blades from the glass whilst in storage and on site where it helps especially if its hot to prolong their life. I still remember the anticipation of mine arriving at the German dealer in 2015 and he wanted me there for the 4 days they were prepping it and installing some stuff for me and they wanted me to approve the actual install option. So enjoy.

Upvote 0

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
@sallylillian Tennis Balls under the wiper arms?
They spent so much on the posh van they can't afford the wine.:D2
The rest of us use wine bottle corks, then if you forget they are there and use the wipers they just fall off and bio-degrade, providing you don't buy cheap plonk with plastic corks.:D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Kingham

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 20, 2016
Kirkcudbright, D&G
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham 2017
Exp
Since 2009
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Managed to get eyes on mine today for the first time. It hasn't been prepped for handover yet, which was a good time to give it a good check over, before dealer could hide anything (not that they would).

It was also sitting in the middle of their storage compound, so a bit difficult to get full images.

I was happy with the roof system upgrade to Fiamma, which allows me to carry kayaks on the roof, otherwise the original rails would have been cosmetic only.

Upvote 0

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
They spent so much on the posh van they can't afford the wine.:D2
The rest of us use wine bottle corks, then if you forget they are there and use the wipers they just fall off and bio-degrade, providing you don't buy cheap plonk with plastic corks.:D
And box wine, where does that fit in the scheme? The wax will really bugger up the screen.

Upvote 0

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
It looks a very nice van kingham I bet you cant wait to use it

Upvote 0
Feb 17, 2017
Herefordshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
A Bit
:giggle:
We buy bottles, looks posher on the table.:D The truth is if I buy a box I tend to drink too much too quickly.

Thanks for the Collinite supplier, cheaper than eBay.

Whilst I understand the word drink (obviously) and I also realise there are terms "too much" and "too quickly" I just don't understand how they can be put together in a single sentence???

Nearly forgot to mention lovely machines Mickey and Kingham, I am now so jealous I need to open another bottle (maybe box) of wine (like I actually needed an excuse) and when my wife complains I am going to blame both of you (y):)(y)

Upvote 0

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
:giggle:

Whilst I understand the word drink (obviously) and I also realise there are terms "too much" and "too quickly" I just don't understand how they can be put together in a single sentence???

Nearly forgot to mention lovely machines Mickey and Kingham, I am now so jealous I need to open another bottle (maybe box) of wine (like I actually needed an excuse) and when my wife complains I am going to blame both of you (y):)(y)
Please remove yourself from the beginners section of this forum and straight into advanced. You were made for motorhoming with that attitude. I salute you sir.:wine:

Upvote 0

Kingham

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 20, 2016
Kirkcudbright, D&G
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham 2017
Exp
Since 2009
Enjoy . My countdown is 6 months gone since order at NEC and another 6 months till October .:(
Have I got that right, ordered at October's NEC last year ? That is a long wait, but I'm sure it will be worth it.
What have you ordered, did you go 5th Wheel ?

Upvote 0

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
Morning all ,just hope everyone is well , being as it 1/4th am being careful on everything today
Have a funtastic Sunday :D

Oops wrong thread :D2

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back