1. Untitled Document

Cotswolds

Discussion in 'UK TOURING' started by san846, Jul 14, 2013.

1. san846

san846

We are going to the Cotswolds soon with two dogs and a teenager, can anyone recommend some nice sites and places to visit? Trying to keep everyone happy ( I love a challenge) thanks x
  2. Viennese

Viennese Funster

3. beerdrinker1

beerdrinker1 Funster

Hi San,

There are literally hundreds of great sites in the Cotswolds, so you really can't go wrong . . . .the
    CC site at Moreton in the March is just 2 minutes walk into town, in beautiful countryside, and in easy reach of all the lovely Cotswolds villages,

Also whilst wandering around Evesham with Ian ( motorhomelover ), we came across a perfect site at the side of the river, literally straight in the centre of Evesham, can't remember the name of it though Doh !,, no doubt Google come up with it, just remembered Ian, got their leaflet, drop him a PM, i am sure that he would be pleased to help with the info,

Enjoy your holiday,

Ken :thumb: :drink:
  4. Shuggy68

Shuggy68 Funster

to ken

ken is there been a landslide up ur way on the a82 loch lomand am on my way up soon
  5. beerdrinker1

beerdrinker1 Funster

Hi Shuggy,

No problems on the A82 at the moment, the landslips are usually just around the corner, on the A83 on the right hand side going up to top of the Rest And Be Thankful, heading from Arrochar towards Inverary, usually following days and days of heavy continual rain, not unusual in these parts, thats why these lochs are full of water !!!!!!,

You should be safe enough, when are you planning on heading up here . . . . so i can arrange to be out !, . . . . only kidding mate, it would be a pleasure to offer a fellow fuster a drink of whatever you fancy, if I am at home,

That offer is open to any other funsters heading this way, don't drive past, call in and say hello,

Ken :thumb: :drink: