LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
One of our neighbours bought their motorhome and chose its layout to suit taking their grandson away with them, but after going away with them twice the grandson decided that motorhoming was not for him and never went again, leaving our neighbours with a motorhome layout that they would never have bought otherwise.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
have you considered the Cabbunk beds? we have a drop down electric bed that our grandchildren sleep in but have recently picked up a Cabbunk, as they prefer to sleep in their own beds, though i think we can manage for a couple of years with them sharing. Cabbunk offers alternatives plus you wouldnt need to carry it all the time. once pitched up, it can be left in situ until you move if you have enough seating around the table, but it only takes 2 mins to set it up or remove it.

Upvote 0
Apr 3, 2018
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
1995-2004 & 2017》
One of our neighbours bought their motorhome and chose its layout to suit taking their grandson away with them, but after going away with them twice the grandson decided that motorhoming was not for him and never went again, leaving our neighbours with a motorhome layout that they would never have bought otherwise.
We also chose our moho with grandweans in mind....
Strictly 2 berth... sorry kids no room at the inn... go with your Mum n Dad..🤣

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

MichaelT

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2015
Colchester
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Esprit I7150 EB
Exp
Since 2016
Our new van we pick up in a couple of weeks we took the front bed out and have cupboards instead. On the old one grandkids came with us twice in 5 years!
1000009658.jpg

Upvote 0
Mar 14, 2011
Oxford
Funster No
MH
Itineo A Class
Exp
10yrs
are there any A class with bunk beds?
Can’t seem to find any for my little grand children.
Itineo SB740 (which we have) has Bunks - there are a number of different A class vans in the Itineo range that have bunk beds.

It's a great layout for a family, but not sure I would get one if it were just for occasional Grandkids coming along.

We're in Oxford if you want to take a look at it

Upvote 0

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Itineo SB740 (which we have) has Bunks - there are a number of different A class vans in the Itineo range that have bunk beds.

It's a great layout for a family, but not sure I would get one if it were just for occasional Grandkids coming along.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
yellowcarnoreturn
Jun 21, 2015
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Burstner ellegance
Exp

Thanks. I’ll take a look.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back