Bird box WiFi (1 Viewer)

Jul 9, 2017
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I'm a newbie
SO I have put up bird boxes at all my houses and have had bird boxes at this house for 24 years and seen many chicks fly the coop. So this year I made a box and fitted a WiFi camera so l could see the chicks next year. I only just put up the box and a blue tit has moved in.
202011172111211605647481628.jpg

Jan 26, 2017
Mid Suffolk.
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Inca
Exp
Eight Years and 28,000 Miles.
SO I have put up bird boxes at all my houses and have had bird boxes at this house for 24 years and seen many chicks fly the coop. So this year I made a box and fitted a WiFi camera so l could see the chicks next year. I only just put up the box and a blue tit has moved in.
What camera are you using please?

OP
OP
bilM
Jul 9, 2017
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I'm a newbie
I should also say that the WiFi camera can be a bit tricky to set up. I am using iCSee Pro app to view the camera it took me some time to find out it did not work on 5Ghz (it may do now) so I had a old wifi extender that worked on 2.4Ghz so I am using it and it picks up the camera from 50’ away. There is other apps out there however I just used the app that GreenFeathers is using. Also, at night the camera goes in to infrared so it is black and white when it’s dark. I will post a colour pic when I get one colour is very good.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back