Bailey 75-4I front bed (2 Viewers)

Sep 10, 2022
Funster No
MH
Bailey75-4I
Has anyone a link to how you make up the front bed in a Bailey Adamo 75-4I. We cannot find any accurate YouTube video or instructions. We have tried various configurations but always end up with either an uneven bed or the table looking unsupported. We thought there would be a wooden piece somewhere but haven’t found one.

Nov 5, 2013
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic e-line
Exp
Since 2013
Any good?

EF49B925-BD18-4884-B76D-39595442B7C6.jpeg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
S
Sep 10, 2022
Funster No
MH
Bailey75-4I
Thank you for the illustration. We did see this but couldn’t find the wooden section. After taking the motorhome back this morning the company confirmed that Bailey had not supplied this piece in the two models supplied to them. They will order it on Monday and hopefully it will solve the problem. Ideally someone will do a You Tube of how to set this bed up for future purchasers.

Upvote 0
Apr 20, 2024
Funster No
MH
adamo
Has anyone a link to how you make up the front bed in a Bailey Adamo 75-4I. We cannot find any accurate YouTube video or instructions. We have tried various configurations but always end up with either an uneven bed or the table looking unsupported. We thought there would be a wooden piece somewhere but haven’t found one.
Had the same issue with ours until we found 2 black metal V brackets that came loose with the van and no labels or instructions. On looking at the prima leisure site these are the front bed table support brackets. One each side hooks over the bench seat and you lower the table onto it. Sorted!

Upvote 0
Mar 28, 2017
Lichfield, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Thank you for the illustration. We did see this but couldn’t find the wooden section. After taking the motorhome back this morning the company confirmed that Bailey had not supplied this piece in the two models supplied to them. They will order it on Monday and hopefully it will solve the problem. Ideally someone will do a You Tube of how to set this bed up for future purchasers.
Surely this would have been spotted by thd dealer on PDI? Wonder how long Bailey will take to deliver parts 🤔

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Feb 22, 2016
York
Funster No
MH
Bailey 620 Approach
Exp
Since 2015
Wonder how long Bailey will take to deliver parts 🤔
Wouldn’t hold your breath. Dealer diagnosed a fault with our hab door locking as a failed actuator. Ordered one from Bailey for £75 plus delivery. After three months and still waiting, I ordered one for £5.99 from eBay. Did it myself and found that it wasn’t the actuator at all but some broken wires! Good luck.

Upvote 0
Apr 9, 2018
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 75-4t
Exp
March 2018
Surely this would have been spotted by thd dealer on PDI? Wonder how long Bailey will take to deliver parts 🤔
Our dealer didn’t even know about that change to the front bed. Bailey didn’t tell them.
We had to find the metal brackets and the dealer phoned Bailey to ask.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back