Autocruise Starburst (1 Viewer)

Aug 24, 2022
South Killingholme, Lincolnshire.
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Gleneagle
Exp
I'm a newbie had a wobbly box when adam was a lad
Hi, all in my hunt to escape from the dark side I've found a 2007 Autocruise Starburst, now I know Swift took them over sometime in October 2007 this one was first registered in September. From my experience working on Swift caravans, they don't make a barge pole long enough for me to touch them, or am I being paranoid?
Peter

Apr 20, 2012
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Camper van
Exp
1year 10 times
Not sure about the starburst but we had a 2008 star spirit lovely MH but despite Derby motorhome s selling this to us and 1 year later they did a costly habitation check and all passed with no damp 2 months later when we wanted to p.ex at another dealer excessive rot and damp where the bottom of the sides meets the sills on both sides when told of this it was obvious that the area was bulging out
Have seen a different one for sale at a show and pointed this out the sales person said it doesn’t look to bad for a 12 year old MH
Worth checking

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
Any Swift built Motorhome or caravan needs a serious going over with a damp meter .
I found out the hard way .

Sep 17, 2020
Totton
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 745
Exp
Since Sept 2020.
Mine's a 2004 Stargazer. Very little experience of other makes but it's all up together, no leaks, the only sign of deterioration being a bit of delemination on one of the kitchen cupoard doors. My next door neighbour reckons it's a better van than his one year old Benimar Mileo 202. I guess if it's definately pre-Swift it could well be OK.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Had a 2006 Starburst,,,great van until a German wrote it off for me en route to Berlin,,,Tried to avoid him by driving off the road,,BUT he still got me,,BUSBY.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back