Autel AP200 OBD reader (2 Viewers)

Oct 19, 2013
East Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 115
Exp
Few years
Hello. I have just bought an Autel AP200 reader to try and read and clear an engienr management fault.
The motorhome is a Peugeot Boxer 2013 2.2 Diesel model, so bought the Peugeot settings in the app.
It all appears to work fien when you use the generic EOBD diagnostics, but when I try to use the Peugeot specific one settings, it looks lie its working, it can read the VIN number then when it starts to scan it gets to 100% and then shows a communications status error that the device is unable to communcate with the control unit.

Does anyone else have an AP200 and do you have any connectino problems - im using it on an iPhone 15, and have followed the guide to ensure ignition is on, battery is fully charged, there is a green check on the VCI icon as well...

Any ideas anyone?
Richard

Jan 27, 2018
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Rapido & Bongone
I do not have one of these an but earlier stand alone 319 having read some of the autel guff it is a read only device. to check the coms i would borrow an android phone and try thier software with that. can you connect to alfaobd (even free version) or torque using the dongle. This would tell you more about the coms issues. If it does connect to alfaobd i would suggest that is a better way forward (android only).

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
I have one it works OK on my Ducato, also have Kia software when using on the car it falls over on auto vin scan but works OK if I enter vehicle details manually I'm using with an Android phone.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back