Jul 10, 2022
Poole, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
Since 2021
Hi everyone
Well we have been on the road for 13 days and what an eventful 13 days it has been.
Started off well got through the chunnel with no problems stopped early hours of the morning in Boulogne in the Hypermarket car park.
We were going to see a cousin outside Paris for a few days from the 5th so had a few to kill. Stopped at Berck on the coast thinking it was a nice stop for motorhome!!! It was certainly for motorhome, a massive 60 vans all French parked so close you could barely open the habitation door. They were sitting with their chairs in the gaps on very clayey sand. Hilarious but we had some good Frites and the bonus was watching the Seals on the sand when the tide went out.
Next day we moved on towards outskirts of Paris and like most women do I opened a window I had been told not to and it fell off and broke. Hubby was good and didn't yell too much. We found a caravan repair place who could order a new one! So went to cousins and 2 days later they rang and to come back to fit it.. Ā£600 later we're still smiling.

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
Was it already broken hence instructions not to open it ?

Enjoy your travels.

I always return with a list of things to fix, adapt or replace.

So far my list contains the following

1. 2 x fridge fans (1 has expired)
2. 2 x External locker catches
3. New door mat (left somewhere)

All part of the fun šŸ˜€

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread