Are these motorhome glasses? (2 Viewers)

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Found these in our ‘not mine they must be yours’ section doing some tidying

Before they go to the charity shop I just wondered if we took them out of our motorhome , current or previous

We don’t drink out of such delicate glasses 🤔😁 if they are from a MH does anybody need 2 more

IMG_2233.jpeg

IMG_2234.jpeg

Reactions: Les
Jan 23, 2016
Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 660SP
Exp
25 years
I use Starbucks clear plastic Frappucino cups.

They're free after the initial purchase, they last, don't break, wash up easily, can be used for wine, beer, water. any cold drink.

SS Cup.jpg

Upvote 0

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Just drinking one myself👍 an amazing alcohol free drink, I find it very hard to tell the difference between this and the ‘real’ Guiness
yes it is ...
When I tried 0.0% ..I was pleasantly surprised how nice it was... as good as I remember it when I was drinking ..
Another really nice 0.0% ale is St Peter's Without.. brewed in Bungay, Suffolk .. a hoppy full bodied ale that reminds me of Speckled Hen and Abbots ..

It's nice to be able to enjoy beer without becoming addicted again,.

Upvote 0
May 16, 2023
Funster No
MH
Bailey Alliance 66-2
TBH we drink the Ghost ship Zero quite a lot in perfereance to the one "with" alcohol, it has the same hoppy taste.

Upvote 0
Sep 25, 2009
south yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2004. Tugger 10 years on and off
Just drinking one myself👍 an amazing alcohol free drink, I find it very hard to tell the difference between this and the ‘real’ Guiness
I can definitely tell the difference. I drank six cans of this and didn't wobble. I drank four cans of normal and definitely had a wobble on🤣

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back