Any body found the hidden switch to turn off /on the 12 volt power to the boiler on the coral supreme after re connection of the gas supply. (1 Viewer)

Apr 8, 2022
Ex29pp
Funster No
MH
Adria coral supream
Exp
Adria coral supream 670 mb
Great design NOT Adria having to lift the seats pull wires off the boiler wait few minutes then re connect every time you turn your gas off to travel legally in the uk Adria not going to be amongst my recommendations especially after this last new heap of dissapointment and problems..Think its time to stop rushing production and go back to doing a proper job or leave the market to firms that can do proper job.

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
Never heard of that before, how does the boiler know the gas has been turned off at the bottle and so needs electrics re-setting ?

Oct 10, 2018
Bracklesham Bay, West Sussex
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2005
If your gas system has a Secumotion/Mono control gas regulator fitted I do not think you are required to turn the gas supply off when in motion . . (my Autocruise can be driven with the gas combi heating on if required , because it is fitted with this gas safety device)

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2019
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since 2019
I was plagued with this on our Adria, particularly after it had a service. What worked for me was, if you were planning to turn the gas off, turn the heating and water off on the control panel before you do so. Then, after you have turned your gas back on, switch the heating and water back on. Good luck.

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Do you turn off the heating,/hot water before turning the gas off? If you allow the boiler to exhaust the gas in the pipe, I would expect it to error.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 2, 2022
Funster No
MH
Sun Living S70 SC
Are you getting an error code?
I can’t remember which one it is but when you check on the internet it says the heater has been turned on with no gas supply. There are clips on U Tube.
The clips show where the boiler reset switch is located.
Are you getting gas at the hob and fridge?
I actually found, by accident, this weekend, that if I set the heating at 10 degrees initially no problem. Then I could turn the thermostat up with no problem.
I did wonder if the filters on the gas supply needed attention because the supply was constricted.
As others have mentioned you must turn everything off at the control panel.
This is true even for disconnecting from EHU, if you disconnect without turning off you will get an error code,
Thus the same for electric and gas.

Last edited:
OP
OP
G
Apr 8, 2022
Ex29pp
Funster No
MH
Adria coral supream
Exp
Do you mean just turning the pannel off by holding off button for few seconds on control pannel

Aug 2, 2022
Funster No
MH
Sun Living S70 SC
No you must turn The thermostat for heating off, then do the same with the water heater.
I don’t want to sound rude but have you read the manual? If not search the internet, u tube is your friend.

OP
OP
G
Apr 8, 2022
Ex29pp
Funster No
MH
Adria coral supream
Exp
The manual is about as much use as a chocolate teapot.Had I not been messed about with delivery for two years then getting it straight in for alarms and leveling jacks only now to get it back in the rain to find water pouring in from bad roof seals this thing would should been rejected from birth At least dealer trying their best to sort it Totaly spoilt what should been great experience Enough to give up motor homes for good..

Aug 2, 2022
Funster No
MH
Sun Living S70 SC
The manual is about as much use as a chocolate teapot.Had I not been messed about with delivery for two years then getting it straight in for alarms and leveling jacks only now to get it back in the rain to find water pouring in from bad roof seals this thing would should been rejected from birth At least dealer trying their best to sort it Totaly spoilt what should been great experience Enough to give up motor homes for good..
I’m so sorry to hear of your experience and I can empathise.
When you realise your dream and there are faults it does suck the joy of ownership out of your aquisition, I do hope your dealer and Adria get it sorted to restore your faith.
Good luck.

Dec 13, 2019
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since 2019
We had some problems with ours, mainly leaks from water fittings and locks, certainly nothing on the scale of yours. All I would say is that our dealer also stuck with it and resolved the issues. We had our Coral for just over 4 years and it was an enjoyable experience. We only changed to go up to an A-class. I hope you get sorted and have many years of happy motorhoming. In fairness, your boiler issues appear to be solely Truma related here.

Feb 19, 2020
North Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670SC
Exp
I have a Matrix. Never had to do what you are suggesting. I've had gas off, gas on when travelling heater on and off doesn't make a difference. If it's bother to get to the unit fit an accessible switch on the 12v feed but I would have thought turning off the Adria panel would kill the 12v feed. Have you tried that?

OP
OP
G
Apr 8, 2022
Ex29pp
Funster No
MH
Adria coral supream
Exp
Yes Dealers even baffled and have found only way to re boot boiler is by removing two wires then reinstated min later. Taking it up with Adria in case they failed to couple up somewhere on this motor. Probably because they were so behind on delivery's it missed a connection.

Feb 19, 2020
North Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670SC
Exp
Yes Dealers even baffled and have found only way to re boot boiler is by removing two wires then reinstated min later. Taking it up with Adria in case they failed to couple up somewhere on this motor. Probably because they were so behind on delivery's it missed a connection.
If that's the case I'd want to know how it's fed and where it is fused.

Apr 22, 2018
Herts.
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral lowline
I don’t understand why the boiler needs rebooting.

I’ve never had to do this. The boiler isn’t controlled by the hab electrics as you can run the boiler with out all the rest of the systems being powered, which makes sense to me.

OP
OP
G
Apr 8, 2022
Ex29pp
Funster No
MH
Adria coral supream
Exp
Well this one's a pain.Adria looking into another f ☆☆☆up on their assembly line.

Aug 2, 2022
Funster No
MH
Sun Living S70 SC
I don’t understand why the boiler needs rebooting.

I’ve never had to do this. The boiler isn’t controlled by the hab electrics as you can run the boiler with out all the rest of the systems being powered, which makes sense to me.
Look I can’t remember and it’s to cold to go outside!
I thought you had to have the 12v turned on at the control panel.
If not where does the power come from to ignite the gas and run the fan?
I must make it clear I don’t know a lot!

Jul 13, 2022
Tarragona, Spain
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
By doing a complete shutdown of 12v it'll remove power from everything including step, fridge, awning light and heater.
This is done in models with the new panel (2021 onwards) by long push the power button in panel.
If just pushing once, turns off 12v in lights, TV and water pump.
I don't know if this helps.

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2022
Funster No
MH
Sun Living S70 SC
By doing a complete shutdown of 12v it'll remove power from everything including step, fridge, awning light and heater.
This is done in models with the new panel (2021 onwards) by long push the power button in panel.
If just pushing once, turns off 12v in lights, TV and water pump.
I don't know if this helps.
See every day is a school day! I thought I had also studied the Trauma Manual.
Mines a 2022 and I didn’t know that!

OP
OP
G
Apr 8, 2022
Ex29pp
Funster No
MH
Adria coral supream
Exp
Thanks once I get it back I will try that. Educate the dealer as well if their still struggling .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back