And another Lebare sim deal including Roaming! (1 Viewer)

bigtwin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Since 2006
Can you port your existing number to these SIMs too?

Ian

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Feb 14, 2021
Milton Keynes, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 727G
Exp
19 month year 18000 miles UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Germany, Italy. Campsites and off Grid.
I don't really need it now - does anyone know. Can I buy it now but not activate it until say...June?

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
I don't really need it now - does anyone know. Can I buy it now but not activate it until say...June?
I have found that lebara sims start on the day of ordering/paying. The last one I bought in error and phoned to cancel the day the Sim arrived in the post. They charged me for the week it took to arrive even though I couldn’t use it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bolti

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 13, 2017
Hondon Valley and the Kellets
Funster No
MH
Rapido V43
Exp
Since 2015
You pay the first month upon ordering but it isn't activated until you put it in a phone, so your second payment will be 30 days after this. You get 30 days after ordering to activate, it used to be 90 days.

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I have found that lebara sims start on the day of ordering/paying. The last one I bought in error and phoned to cancel the day the Sim arrived in the post. They charged me for the week it took to arrive even though I couldn’t use it.
You should've told them to stuff it, you have 14 days cooling off for online purchases and the fact that you didn't have it so were unable to use it would have likely made them be on very shaky ground.

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
You should've told them to stuff it, you have 14 days cooling off for online purchases and the fact that you didn't have it so were unable to use it would have likely made them be on very shaky ground.
They already had my money and I just wanted it cancelled. After a few days sorting out new sims for both hubby and a neighbour, both online and on “customer services” lines, I had nearly lost the will.

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
They already had my money and I just wanted it cancelled. After a few days sorting out new sims for both hubby and a neighbour, both online and on “customer services” lines, I had nearly lost the will.
I feel the same about Asda ... ordered sims 21/12, chased a few times via phone, one to an English chap living and working in Egypt (teasing us about the lovely weather!) and another in India/Pakistan or somewhere which was an absolute nightmare as she couldn't understand half of what was being said!

Thankfully the flipping Asda sim arrived this morning and although activated shows no credit (£7 pm already taken) and I'm dreading having to make yet another call to them if it doesn't add the bundle and start working soon!!!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back