Aire (free ideally) for a night between Chartres and Dieppe? (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jan 30, 2020
Mid Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
RS Endeavour
Exp
Just a tad..
Any recommendations please?

We are missing Rouen transiting to the west over Pont de Brotonne bridge up to Dieppe.. anywhere (ideally south of the river) recommended please? 👍🏻

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Alternatively view all map within continental tours on journals and there are a few that hit what you're looking for
Screenshot_2024-05-21-07-37-08-28_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
Any recommendations please?

We are missing Rouen transiting to the west over Pont de Brotonne bridge up to Dieppe.. anywhere (ideally south of the river) recommended please? 👍🏻

This is a free aire with nice big pitches Harvey.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MichaelT

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2015
Colchester
Funster No
MH
Carthago I 143 LE
Exp
Since 2016
Not free but a good one

Apr 1, 2024
Funster No
MH
Hobby T500 LHD
You look to have lots more experience than me but just in case your do not have experience of Dieppe (and for the benefit of others who might be reading) there are two Aires in the main part of the town - one very close to the ferry terminal (I plan to spend the night there late July when I get off the ferry at 21:00) and the other visible from the first but the other side of the port on the sea front and about a 1.5 mile drive to get round to that. Both have barriers that lift when space is available and, from memory, both are about 12 Euros per night. From the one near the ferry terminal it is a pleasant walk across the swing bridge and into territory of shops and restaurants. From reports I have read some people unreasonably hog the EHUs but that is nothing new and would not be important to you!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 22, 2013
London SE
Funster No
MH
A class Adria vision I707
Exp
since 1971
This is a free aire with nice big pitches Harvey.

Excellent new Aire with power if near the front, nice walk into town, quite a few restaurants nearby
Recommended,

Feb 3, 2013
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
ENC Fifer Touring M
Exp
Since the 90's
You look to have lots more experience than me but just in case your do not have experience of Dieppe (and for the benefit of others who might be reading) there are two Aires in the main part of the town - one very close to the ferry terminal (I plan to spend the night there late July when I get off the ferry at 21:00) and the other visible from the first but the other side of the port on the sea front and about a 1.5 mile drive to get round to that. Both have barriers that lift when space is available and, from memory, both are about 12 Euros per night. From the one near the ferry terminal it is a pleasant walk across the swing bridge and into territory of shops and restaurants. From reports I have read some people unreasonably hog the EHUs but that is nothing new and would not be important to you!
They have both gone up to €18 pn :(

Pete

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back