Air suspension help on valve and control fitment (1 Viewer)

Dec 18, 2023
Funster No
MH
Renault master
I bought the item below and unsure how to wire it in, gauge measures psi and the button I assume will inflate and then release air via an electronic valve.

The valve has 2 wires from it both the same color, so I assume on the box positive top spade and the one to the pump and other to the valve. The other wire on valve is earth ?

Any suggestions please

20240509_170940.jpg

20240509_170933.jpg

20240512_144057.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2024
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Peugeot boxer
Exp
Not very clear on your question ,but if you have a solenoid valve with 2 wires 1 is + the other is - , assume valve is NC. so when power applied opens to atmosphere to release pressure
If my assumptions are correct Ctr switch to fused + .top spade to compressor ( I would put it via a relay as switch doesn't look man enough to supply the current a compressor will draw under load) .Bottom spade to solenoid valve
Rock switch one way compressor runs van rises
Rock switch other way solenoid opens releases air van down.
I have similar but more complex to allow each side to rise and fall independently and a dual digital pressure gauge

Oct 2, 2008
Salopia
Funster No
MH
Duro 6x6 Overlander
Exp
since 1968
Looking at the diagram it shows the top spade being pos feed which would tend to suggest switch is progressive eg off on on . did you get this diagram from supplier ? as oldiesontour suggests on off on is more usual switch operation for this use

OP
OP
Unclebob1971
Dec 18, 2023
Funster No
MH
Renault master
Not very clear on your question ,but if you have a solenoid valve with 2 wires 1 is + the other is - , assume valve is NC. so when power applied opens to atmosphere to release pressure
If my assumptions are correct Ctr switch to fused + .top spade to compressor ( I would put it via a relay as switch doesn't look man enough to supply the current a compressor will draw under load) .Bottom spade to solenoid valve
Rock switch one way compressor runs van rises
Rock switch other way solenoid opens releases air van down.
I have similar but more complex to allow each side to rise and fall independently and a dual digital pressure gauge
Hi
Could you do me a favour and put a diagram to fit relay please, I'm not that good at electricity.
Thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back