A whole day wasted in Brighouse. (1 Viewer)

Mr porky

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 14, 2018
Middlewich, UK
Funster No
MH
Morelo home
Exp
Lots now
Our morello has had issues with a software problem that affected the cruise control, lane warning and some of the safety aspects you have with this model of iveco.
Premium motorhomes had the previous week fitted the hardware of the camera etc onto our morello and booked us into northern Commercials for yesterday, arrived at 8am.
”you leaving it with us and we will ring you when it’s ready” erm no we will be staying with it as we full time and have nowhere to go.
(face like she was sucking a lemon sideways). They had been informed of this but denied it.
Anyway no problem we settled in to the drivers seating area (award for the most uncomfortable seat goes to northern commercials 😂😂).
They eventually started work on the vehicle at 10.10am as my tracker company rang me when they powered down the alarm system.
Hopefully 2 hours and the software update to complement the fitted hardware should be complete ha ha yeah right.
A very apologetic and extremely worried technician informed us at 1pm that they have had some trouble and they can’t even reset the system as it’s crashed with the motorhome unable to be moved but they have contacted Italy and Germany and should hopefully 🙏 be able to sort it.
6 pm good news the motorhome can be driven but can you come back tomorrow so we can carry on with the software update.
Sorry No we can’t be there as I had the scooter booked in for its Mot.
We are now booked in for the 6th April to hopefully have the software updated.
😂😂 You couldn’t make it up.
We shall see what happens, as the technician is there from 7am I said we can be there at that time too so they have more of a chance at sorting it.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
:LOL: I took ours to have the camera and system fitted and it was with them 6 weeks, we were a bit too relaxed with them as we couldn’t use it anyway. We were starting from scratch though and I had to make the camera mount as we didn’t order the system they just used the chassis they had available and deleted some bits of software only for our IVECO dealer to say it had to all go on.

Anyway good luck with yours (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back