2017 Citroen Relay electrics? (1 Viewer)

New Jeff

Free Member
Apr 18, 2024
Funster No
MH
Citroen Relay
Hi all, I'm in process of converting a 2L H2, L3 2017 Relay into a campervan. I have an issue with the van as after few weeks off road the battery (fairly new) keeps going flat with a Parasitic drain. The weird thing was when I got it started the headlights wouldn't turn off & on one day the side lights stayed on when no key in ignition. Not sure if any relays in headlight circuit as I can't get a wiring diagram.
There isn't any connection between the conversation and the base van, so van problem. Any help appreciated.

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
I had a problem with the wipers randomly coming on and the indicators not working whilst driving, on our Volvo V50 which it seems had inherited the problem from the Ford Focus who's floor plan it shared.
The solution was to unplug all the multi-pin connectors (at least 6 of them) that were situated under the glove box and spray them with electrical contact cleaner (don't use WD 40 !) and refit them. I had to do it twice in 215k miles.
I think some models suffered from water ingress, but I never saw any sign of this ?
Another thing to consider if it's been sitting around is damage from mice etc, chewing the wiring ?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back