2004 Sprinter 316 wing mirror protectors - are there any?! (1 Viewer)

MH04RMV

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 24, 2021
Funster No
MH
Cheyenne 632 SE
Hi Everyone,
I'm trying to find some wing mirror protectors for my 2004 Sprinter 316, but am not having much luck.

I have the "normal" mirror and a wide view one on top, with the long/round bars for arms like in the picture, so ideally would want an "all-in-one" protector, if such a thing exists...

Any help/suggestions gratefully received (Mercedes passed me to a 3rd party, but they didn't do any).

Cheers,
Rich.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220604-161059_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220604-161059_Photos.jpg
    504.7 KB · Views: 18
Mar 30, 2019
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Trigano Tribute
Exp
Since 2017
Try the wing mirror company on the web, that’s what they do anything vehicle mirror related.
Trying to decide myself whether to get some for our Ducato.

Have had a look but they don’t seem to have any for your van, does another manufacturer use the same base vehicle like Fiat, Peugeot and I think Renault do. Ducato ,Boxer and traffic same van different engine.

www.thewingmirrorcompany.co.uk

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

MH04RMV

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 24, 2021
Funster No
MH
Cheyenne 632 SE
Thanks Off da Grid, will take a looksee.

Cheers,
Rich.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 22, 2020
Beaumont-cum-Moze
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Burford
Exp
A class American RVs and C class over 50 years
Hi Everyone,
I'm trying to find some wing mirror protectors for my 2004 Sprinter 316, but am not having much luck.

I have the "normal" mirror and a wide view one on top, with the long/round bars for arms like in the picture, so ideally would want an "all-in-one" protector, if such a thing exists...

Any help/suggestions gratefully received (Mercedes passed me to a 3rd party, but they didn't do any).

Cheers,
Rich.
I have been told they only make them for
Hi Everyone,

Cheers,
Rich.
They don't do them for Mercedes only fiat.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back