TWU Leisure Vehicles

Item details

Bespoke Motorhome Builders Based in Lincolnshire

07473 489937
david@twulv.com
twulv.com

twu.jpg

07473 489937
You do not have permission to view the full content of this item. Log in or register now.

Latest reviews

Fitting new radio head unit
Approx date of transaction
25 July 2023
Just back from Dave Wissel at TWU https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/twu-leisure-vehicles.254555/
with the new head fitted. He did a great job, and Clara brought me a cup of coffee before he started so that I could sit and watch in comfort.
Everything works as it should, and all connections at rear of unit and routed through the van to where they should be, including rear speakers, aux in from TV, DAB Ariel, and USB connection to iPhone. I’m glad I got the head unit without satnav as the CarPlay allows me to use whatever app on my phone I choose, which is currently set to Magic Earth on Truck settings with the MoHo dimensions etc set.
Very reasonable charges and friendly service
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Workmanship
5.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
5.00 star(s)
Cleanliness
5.00 star(s)
Would you use this company again?
Yes
Great upgrades and repairs
February 2022
David has upgraded my solar, leisure battery and associated wiring and made it so much better than the original, and I now have no worries about spending time off grid in my 2014 Auto Trail V line.
He has also mended a few things I have broken, and explained everything he has done so that I understand.
Excellent workmanship and knowledge, highly recommended.
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Workmanship
5.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
5.00 star(s)
Cleanliness
5.00 star(s)
Yes
  • Thanks
Reactions: Wissel
Quality workmanship
30/11/2021
David did some pipe work and Electrical work on my Van fitting new Victron gear etc. very reasonably priced and cleaned up some messy wiring from the original conversation.
Woukd I use him again, certainly, I have given him a schedule of works for completion over the next few months and I look forward to meeting up with him again.
You can be confident David and Claira have your best interests at heart and want to build up long lasting relationships with customers by offering great quality workmanship.
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Workmanship
5.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
5.00 star(s)
Cleanliness
5.00 star(s)
Yes

Item information

Category