New classified ads

Traymarchie (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Questions
FIAT DUCATO Full Door Wing Mirror ELECTRIC HEATED Short Arm Left And Right 06+. Drivers side has been fitted to check if it was suitable, but otherwise brand new.
£80.00
Traymarchie (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Pewter front screens for ford transit 2005. We got these with the privacy screen last year have used them for about 6 weeks in total and have now changed our van
£125.00
Traymarchie (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Questions
Have changed the van and unfortunately this no longer fits. It is a great awning that goes up very quickly. Comes with rear poles, pump and curtains. It is in good condition.
£150.00
Traymarchie (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
I have 1 front and 1 rear, no longer needed as changed van. These are expensive to buy and you have to buy 2 fronts or 2 rears so grab a bargain and get 1 of each. These are for 16" wheels. They came from a company called Bragan.
£50.00
Traymarchie (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
3 bike rack for towbar, little use and in good condition with all keys to lock to vehicle and lock bikes to rack.
£200.00
Motörhead Fun (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Hi All The time has come to sell our van. Currently cleaning out and will post photos and full description over next few days. Quite upsetting but we are downsizing as only need 2 berth with our son gone and going sub 6m. We love this van and had some really happy times in it
£35,500.00
JJ Jeffrey (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Questions
Full set of carpets, used but clean and tidy.
Free
ivorantony (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Truma 4 E complete kit I have replaced my Truma 4E Gas with a Truma 4 Diesel Combi working perfectly on removal, only the 900 W electric element needs replacing I may be able to deliver depending were you are, Mobile07474674807 Ivor Phillips
£500.00
Ianto (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Likes collected
Questions
This is the Mobicool W40 model cooler box. It is a 12volt and 24volt. So Ideal for truck too. We haven't used it much and has been sat in garage due to having a 3 way cooler too. It is also 240volt
£60.00
Jim and Louise (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
I have two brand new heavy duty parking posts both with two keys. Designed to be set in concrete level with drive. £100.00 each could possibly deliver depending on distance.
£100.00
1 watching
Boredrider (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Calor 7kg Butane cylinder, unused and full, together with new pigtail and clip on adapter. Buyer collects from CH63 Wirral, near J4 M53.
£30.00
1 watching
Al n Val (+1 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
When I purchased our brand new Autotrail Comanche these fridge covers were included in the accessories I never used them so i'm going to say they are and look like brand new as they've been in my garage so they've never had the sun and/or any inclement weather on them They won't fit our new...
£25.00
1 watching
Lizbiebrowne (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
I'm looking for a right hand scissor assembly (as pictured) from an Omnistep electric double step. It's to repair my 440 mm step, but it's the same assembly on the 380 mm and 500 mm steps I believe.
For sale Tidy tent
dix229 (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Tidy tent, extra storage when on site, for bikes, clothes, BBQ and toys. collection only.
£30.00
M-J (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Turns the glove box in to a tray with 2 cup holders A couple of small marks, mainly from fitting at the back, see photos. Collection preferred from Peterborough but can post, buyer to cover cost, please ask...
£25.00
  • On sale
For sale Calor 6kg bottle
bobnick (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Questions
Calor gas bottle FULL. Collect only
£20.00
£20.00 to £20.00
For sale Avtex telly
bobnick (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Avtex HD TV model W279TS with remote, which i think means 27" About 20 months old but hardly used. Collect only £175 cash or near offer.
£175.00
DC4JC (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Questions
For sale, brand new Truma Duocontrol CS regulator 30mbr. Bought as a spare for when we were travelling abroad. Still in original packaging with tool, instructions etc, see photos. New van has different regulator on it. Therefore no longer required. Grab yourself a bargain, currently £75-90...
£45.00
For sale Glovebox
Wingersfs (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Centre Glovebox from a Peugeot Boxer cab 2013. It is the original ’box’ from the van which I replaced with the cup holder unit. It is in excellent condition. It will fit the Fiat Ducato cab as well.
£25.00
RussMag (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
The ZX203 cycle carrier from Witter takes up to three cycles of any size including a child’s. The carrier clamps to UK tow-balls using a simple and very secure mounting system. The carrier has very little use with a couple of only light cosmetic marks, it comes complete with support arms and a...
£95.00

New Questions

Direct Motorhome Services
“AS
“LockMout,”
Rhino Installs
“AS
Alan Kerr,
Back