You couldn't make it up, disaster trip 2024 (206 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Apr 20, 2020
Northern Ireland.
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact SC.
Exp
Since 2017
However I suppose they will most likely break when being used and lots of us do massive mileage over the water.
But when was the last time your car left you stranded?
For me it was over 40 years ago and up to recently I was doing over 20,000 miles per year. Breakdowns in motorhomes appear to be much more common.

Sep 29, 2019
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis
Exp
20 years
But when was the last time your car left you stranded?
For me it was over 40 years ago and up to recently I was doing over 20,000 miles per year. Breakdowns in motorhomes appear to be much more common.
To be fair, if the Motorhome was as unreliable as my wifeā€™s car, I would burn it. šŸ˜„

I do get your point though, the motorhome is older and the usage sporadic, probably doesnā€™t help.

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
Wake up Friday 13 lovely morning sun coming over the mountain near the Spanish border where we had been shopping the day before.
Julie actually commented on the date as we were having breakfast but we decided to go to the real sun down on the coast.

So far so good.
To be continued.......
This is going to take weeks , it will be worse than waiting for next weeks Beano.and the next Dennis the Menace episode. :rofl: :rofl:

Aug 3, 2024
Greater Manchester, UK
Funster No
MH
Don't have one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
I remember the first TV series that drove me crazy waiting for the next episode - Twin Peaks - and the OP could have been a scriptwriter for that show!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back