Yippee some days start well Warners show’s winner 👍 (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Apr 12, 2010
Bury St Edmunds, West Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg Cara
Exp
since 2007
Good mornin Funsters all. We’re on an Ireland tour of the Wild Atlantic way, which is fantastic, very motorhome friendly, despite chucking all types of weather at you in the same day, Begorrah!
I’ll do a post about it at the end giving relevant information.
At the last Warners show we did at Newark I entered an outdoor world/Warners competition and forgot all about it, never to hear again or so I thought🤔
Well yesterday I get an email from Warners saying I had won the prize, being Mr sceptical I immediately thought SCAM ! However I contacted Warners direct, not through the email, only to find it was indeed true🥳😎 So very soon we will be the recipient of a free Warners weekend + entertainment + a luxury folding barbecue + luxury folding chairs + a sustainable bamboo folding table(what makes it sustainable)? All adds up to 400 quid so happy days.
The luck of the Oirish ☘️ to be sure.
Phil daflutersball

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Good mornin Funsters all. We’re on an Ireland tour of the Wild Atlantic way, which is fantastic, very motorhome friendly, despite chucking all types of weather at you in the same day, Begorrah!
I’ll do a post about it at the end giving relevant information.
At the last Warners show we did at Newark I entered an outdoor world/Warners competition and forgot all about it, never to hear again or so I thought🤔
Well yesterday I get an email from Warners saying I had won the prize, being Mr sceptical I immediately thought SCAM ! However I contacted Warners direct, not through the email, only to find it was indeed true🥳😎 So very soon we will be the recipient of a free Warners weekend + entertainment + a luxury folding barbecue + luxury folding chairs + a sustainable bamboo folding table(what makes it sustainable)? All adds up to 400 quid so happy days.
The luck of the Oirish ☘️ to be sure.
Phil daflutersball
Maybe it's sustainable if it doesn't fall down!

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back