WiFi router (3 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jul 16, 2023
Cirencester, UK
Funster No
MH
Chausson sport line
Exp
Hi guys. I recently bought a Falcon router and antenna, could anyone tell me how to go about registering the SIM card, do I have to take it to a branch, l don’t want to use my phone ?? Many thanks.

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I know you don’t want to use your phone but it is the easiest way, and then take screenshots of APN incase router/ mifi doesn’t register it.

Upvote 0
Mar 14, 2011
Oxford
Funster No
MH
Itineo A Class
Exp
10yrs
You 'should' just insert it and power on the Router. Plug'n'Play apparently.. You need to do this in the UK before going abroad (if you are planning to).

If that doesnt work, then you need to add the 'APN' details manually - these are unique to each mobile operator and just tell the Falcon how to communicate with them.
If you are unsure of your APN details, then a list is here -https://www.simsherpa.com/networks/apn-settings for all major providers

Upvote 0
Oct 17, 2023
Funster No
MH
Fiat Based Hymer
It depends on the SIM card.

I use EE SIM cards. You can buy them at supermarkets and use the web site at ee.co.uk/topup to top them up from any other internet enabled device.. You will only need to know the 'phone number of the SIM and have your bank card details ready.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back