POLL: What Ducato Base Vehicle Do You Own? (2 Viewers)

What Ducato base vehicle do you own

• Pre Euro 6 (sept 2016)

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Euro 6 Twin EGR (sept 2016 sept 2019)

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • As above with 401 syndrome. Blocked LPEGR cooler.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adblu

Votes: 23 39.0%
  • Some other make

Votes: 5 8.5%

• Total voters
Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jan 27, 2018
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Rapido & Bongone
the purpose of this poll is to gain an idea of how many twin egr ducatos there are in a small sample population. Please note there are two options for a twin egr without and with P 401 syndrome

MichaelT

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2015
Colchester
Funster No
MH
Carthago I 143 LE
Exp
Since 2016
I've had 3 ducatos never known if they have 1, 2 or more EGR, how do you tell?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
the1andonly
Jan 27, 2018
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Rapido & Bongone
What's the difference between this:
the Euro 6 twin egr (sept 2016 sept 2019) is a particular variant of the Ducato.

As above with 401 syndrome. Blocked Lpegr cooler.
each variant has had its particular problems the 401 syndrome, Blocked Lpegr cooler is particular to this variant.
How do you know youve had the problem? well first of all you need to have a twin egr model, then once its been resolved then the common cause is replacement of the LPEGR cooler and probably the DPF. the last person on fun to have had this problem is Jane And Rog . I know of at least 2 other members but obviosly not filled in the poll

for a better explaination of the problem (normaly associated with multiple error codes eg P401 P236) read

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jane And Rog

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 19, 2019
Ashford, Kent
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640 SGX
Exp
A few years
I put us down as no blocked cooler, as all is well now, post the Fiat work. If you do have this engine, get your services done at Fiat and they will always upgrade your software - and if anything goes wrong, probably pay costs.

We’d had non Fiat servicing done after our local garage closed, and not got the software upgrades, hence continuing to run with an outdated version which caused the issues. Fiat still paid half our parts cost.

Jane And Rog

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 19, 2019
Ashford, Kent
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640 SGX
Exp
A few years
the purpose of this poll is to gain an idea of how many twin egr ducatos there are in a small sample population. Please note there are two options for a twin egr without and with P 401 syndrome
the1andonly - I’d see if Jim can change the title of this thread to something like Poll: Which Fiat Ducato base model do you own?

Until you atted us, I’d not read it, thinking someone was asking which vehicle they should buy.

Last edited:
OP
OP
the1andonly
Jan 27, 2018
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Rapido & Bongone
Jim can you change the title of this thread to something like Poll: Which Fiat Ducato base model do you own? as suggested by janeand rog and add another 3 weeks to run.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back