Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
No! not sent by jim, but to collect a new member of the family(n)

say hello to lucy 8 week old staffy girl puppy:cool:
20190114_175213.jpg

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Welcome to a wonderful life Lucy, where you will be very much loved

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Awww Lucy. You are ssoooo beautiful. Welcome to your new home little one .. may you be a bundle of love .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
more pics immediately please or i message Jim and tell him to send you there for real

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Looks lovely, don’t forget to insure her .

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Ah, you've got a stealth dog ... when she lays down on that carpet you won't find her again! :D

OP
OP
chrisgreen

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
Looks lovely, don’t forget to insure her .
Just booked her in for all her injections and micro chip and course of worming at vets for pets, £85 all in including 4 months free pet insurance, which i thought was good (y)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Chris she looks really cute, has she got a name yet, I'm sure she will have a great life with lots of fun in it.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Just booked her in for all her injections and micro chip and course of worming at vets for pets, £85 all in including 4 months free pet insurance, which i thought was good (y)
Take out their 'vaccinations for life' offer (£99 I think), well worth it and we've more than had our money back with out little monsters.

Dec 24, 2009
bedworth warks
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
2009 previously a tugger for thirty years
Pete quoted for some printing once and I know that because he had ISTR an antique shop in Coventry city centre and I was with him the day when he delivered the quote - or he'd done some work for him and delivered it. Anyway ...

His staffy came to check us out ahead of Dad and of course we let him come to us and have a good sniff cos at the time we still had both a springer and a lurcher - both bitches (but only in the dog sense LOL) Got chatting (cos obviously anyone that owns a well behaved dog who does what his/her master tells him, no argument, is clearly a decent person) and turned out he was pretty forward in the breed community, past big knob of the breed standards thingy, so he either was still or had been a breeder himself. Be a coincidence if Lucy came from that stable, wouldn't it?

The chat centred around the fact that was rife at the time that some people couldn't distinguish a proper Staffy from a Pit Bull inbred and trained to attack, ie deliberately bred for manic qualities- and tarred them all with the same brush. He said the most important thing to know is that nobody actually ever owns any Bull Terrier because NO! - they actually own you and if they feel they need to they WILL always do their utmost to protect all their family unless properly trained, by the person who adopts them.

I've no idea how much anyone on here knows about the breed - but ust thought it was worth mentioning.

She is quite obviously gorgeous and I wish you both great joy from her ownership of you!

OP
OP
chrisgreen

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
Pete quoted for some printing once and I know that because he had ISTR an antique shop in Coventry city centre and I was with him the day when he delivered the quote - or he'd done some work for him and delivered it. Anyway ...

His staffy came to check us out ahead of Dad and of course we let him come to us and have a good sniff cos at the time we still had both a springer and a lurcher - both bitches (but only in the dog sense LOL) Got chatting (cos obviously anyone that owns a well behaved dog who does what his/her master tells him, no argument, is clearly a decent person) and turned out he was pretty forward in the breed community, past big knob of the breed standards thingy, so he either was still or had been a breeder himself. Be a coincidence if Lucy came from that stable, wouldn't it?

The chat centred around the fact that was rife at the time that some people couldn't distinguish a proper Staffy from a Pit Bull inbred and trained to attack, ie deliberately bred for manic qualities- and tarred them all with the same brush. He said the most important thing to know is that nobody actually ever owns any Bull Terrier because NO! - they actually own you and if they feel they need to they WILL always do their utmost to protect all their family unless properly trained, by the person who adopts them.

I've no idea how much anyone on here knows about the breed - but ust thought it was worth mentioning.

She is quite obviously gorgeous and I wish you both great joy from her ownership of you!
this is my 4th staffy, and she is a really fast learner in 3 days i have owned her she sits and gives a paw and goes to the door to be let out to do her business had a few little puddles by the door when i have not been paying attention to her but all in all i am well pleased with her.(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back