We’re returning to the fold…..! (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

AndyPK

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 7, 2015
Cirencester
Funster No
MH
None……..!
Exp
Motorhoming since 2015......
Having sold our last ‘van back in February ‘23, Jac and I (mainly Jac!;)) have decided to treat ourselves to another one - this time we’re looking for a two-berth ‘compact’ ‘van (Nu Venture possibly….?:unsure:), so we’ll be trawling around local dealers, etc., to see what’s available. We won’t be buying new, but looking for something mature but not too well-worn…..!!🤞

Mr porky

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 14, 2018
Middlewich, UK
Funster No
MH
Morelo home
Exp
Lots now
Having sold our last ‘van back in February ‘23, Jac and I (mainly Jac!;)) have decided to treat ourselves to another one - this time we’re looking for a two-berth ‘compact’ ‘van (Nu Venture possibly….?:unsure:), so we’ll be trawling around local dealers, etc., to see what’s available. We won’t be buying new, but looking for something mature but not too well-worn…..!!🤞
Mature but not too well-worn. That sounds like most of the funsters on here 🤔🤣🤣

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Have a look in the classified ads on here as there may be something on there that interests you.

OP
OP
AndyPK

AndyPK

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 7, 2015
Cirencester
Funster No
MH
None……..!
Exp
Motorhoming since 2015......
I ‘think’ that we’ve narrowed down our search to two possibles, both Devon Conversions, the Camargue or the Firefly, primarily because they are both sub-5m. I believe that the Camargue is no longer made, but the Firefly is a ‘current’ model (so more expensive!) and also does not have a shower that we wouldn’t use anyway as Jac prefers site facilities. Getting to view and compare is proving difficult, as nowhere local (or further away for that matter) seems to have any, so we’ll have to keep looking.
I’ve seen tidewatcher ’s Camargue advert but not really local for a quick visit at the moment. Do any other Funsters own or have experience with these ‘vans? Comments would be gratefully received! (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 7, 2021
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet.
I ‘think’ that we’ve narrowed down our search to two possibles, both Devon Conversions, the Camargue or the Firefly, primarily because they are both sub-5m. I believe that the Camargue is no longer made, but the Firefly is a ‘current’ model (so more expensive!) and also does not have a shower that we wouldn’t use anyway as Jac prefers site facilities. Getting to view and compare is proving difficult, as nowhere local (or further away for that matter) seems to have any, so we’ll have to keep looking.
I’ve seen tidewatcher ’s Camargue advert but not really local for a quick visit at the moment. Do any other Funsters own or have experience with these ‘vans? Comments would be gratefully received! (y)
If you have a shortlist of only 2 and with such a specific choice and one would appear to be for sale from a fellow funster then personally I would travel to wherever it was located , make it into a nice short break?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back