Victron Multiplus 2 Inverter Function not working (6 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jul 11, 2021
Essex
Funster No
MH
Majestic 255
Exp
Have had campers on and off since 1979. Upgraded to a coach built motorhome in 2018.
Hi Funsters. I've a Victron Multiplus 2 12/1600/70 that has just stopped inverting 12v DC to 230v AC. I've tried the advised "reset" (Switch front switch off, wait 4 secs. Turn front switch on) but that hasn't worked, although the last attempt ended with a clicking sound every 2 secs. The manual trouble shooting table only gives 1 entry for the inverter failing to operate:- "Cause = Processor in no function-mode". The first instance of inverter failure was 2 days ago and I connected the VE Bus/modem to the lap top to check power out put which showed 0v. I ran the reset and I got 230v AC output as per normal operation. 230v equipment ran OK. The unit was turned off for 2 days but when I switched on again, today, the inverter wasn't providing any voltage out. Outcome of the reset was as mentioned above. Any ideas? Is there an internal fuse/protection that could be at fault? I've checked all cables/connections and they're good and the unit turns on ok without hesitation. Any help will be gratefully received. Thanks.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back