ViaMichelin map App - Great update!! (2 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Aug 23, 2022
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph
For those of you planning a journey into Europe or the UK, you may want to install ViaMichelin. Its a good SatNav to be honest, used it in Europe a few times.
They've now updated the app to include Places of Interest (Parks & Gardens, Castles, Beau Villages etc), and of course Restaurants contained within the Michelin Guide.
** Remember, the Michelin guide also lists up and coming/aspiring "star" restaurants tagged "Bib Gourmand", which always have great food at normal prices.**

Apple IOS:
Android:

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
I have used Via Michelin for several years for route planning because it is good at showing aLternative routes, travel times, costs inc diesel and tolls etc. I don’t think I would trust it as a sat nav for real time driving directions

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Tried the app for navigation once, never again. On a perfectly straight road it decided a much better option was to do a detour of 3 times the length on farm tracks.
Did you have it on whilst going through Spanish villages?🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aug 29, 2010
Nuneaton. Only when I have to.
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis t564
Exp
Since Sept 2010
Tried the app for navigation once, never again. On a perfectly straight road it decided a much better option was to do a detour of 3 times the length on farm tracks.
They all do that, Lenny HB! Copilot seems to like overgrown farm tracks and steep cobbled ascents to cramped villages before taking you back down to the main road about 1.5km along. I've even had it try to direct me off a dual carriageway slip road and back down the other side to rejoin!

Aug 29, 2010
Nuneaton. Only when I have to.
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis t564
Exp
Since Sept 2010
They all do that, Lenny HB! Copilot seems to like overgrown farm tracks and steep cobbled ascents to cramped villages before taking you back down to the main road about 1.5km along. I've even had it try to direct me off a dual carriageway slip road and back down the other side to rejoin!
Mind you, generally fine.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back