Free Member
Aug 8, 2019
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2002
Hi,
Trying to understand what our Vechline controller is telling me. The user manual is rubbish.
Charging indicator is flashing red and battery indicator is solid red, what do these mean. It looks like the battery is charging as it shows 14.5v on the control panel.

OP
OP
O

OTR Again

Free Member
Aug 8, 2019
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2002
The make is Vechline, I can’t find the model number in the user manual. I tried to post a video of the controller, here’s a photo that may shine I light.
696D3996-ACB4-41E5-94D3-D72798DC072C.png

Upvote 0

Graham of Madrid

Free Member
Oct 22, 2018
Funster No
MH
Mc Louis Glamys 40
Exp
Since 2019
I've exactly the same controller and it does exactly the same as yours and the battery is charged as it should. So don't worry.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
O

OTR Again

Free Member
Aug 8, 2019
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2002
Thank you for your reply, I thought this was the case. ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Sep 15, 2024
Funster No
MH
RT Zefiro 690
AFAIK the top one blinks during the day when there is acceptable sunlight and off grid
Hi Graham of Madrid, I have this same controller in my new motorhome and the solar led is solid red and the battery led is flashing. It appears to not be charging the battery… I’ve been parked up in the sunlight all day and the voltage is still reading 12.1v (which it has been at since this morning). Any help appreciated.

Upvote 0

CAB96

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 31, 2021
Stockport, UK
Funster No
MH
T6 Leisuredrive
Exp
4+
Hi Graham of Madrid, I have this same controller in my new motorhome and the solar led is solid red and the battery led is flashing. It appears to not be charging the battery… I’ve been parked up in the sunlight all day and the voltage is still reading 12.1v (which it has been at since this morning). Any help appreciated.
I'm afraid Graham has not been on the site since last year.

You are best posting your question in a new thread, but be wise with your posts, you only have 4 free posts left.

Welcome to the forum.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back