Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
May 22, 2019
Falmouth cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote p650
Exp
3 years
Morning all. Boiler lights are all on and the right colour. But boiler not firing. Works fine on gas. Think need to reset the boiler. Can't remember do I leave on to reset?

Feb 16, 2020
KT15.
Funster No
MH
Sunlight. T66. 2019.
Exp
Absolute beginners.
Some recommend using the gas a matter of course. The elements can be slow, and very expensive to replace when they fail.
Are there any codes on the control panel showing?
If you post up the van type, and age, and also the boiler details more advice will be given.
Mike.

Upvote 0
May 1, 2022
New Forest, United Kingdom
Funster No
MH
Rapido 691
Exp
Morning all. Boiler lights are all on and the right colour. But boiler not firing. Works fine on gas. Think need to reset the boiler. Can't remember do I leave on to reset?
Have exactly same problem, no fault codes but no water heating on electric (Rapido 691 2010 vintage) am going to grovel around on the floor under the sink to see if it's an overheat reset, after that I hope someone can enlighten both of us?

Upvote 0
Feb 16, 2020
KT15.
Funster No
MH
Sunlight. T66. 2019.
Exp
Absolute beginners.
240v Fuse on the boilers motherboard? Can you trace the240v power from the Distribution Board [ D.B.] to the boiler with a non contact volt stick, or a multi meter at the boiler?
Mike.

Upvote 0

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
If you take the plastic cover off covering the PCB on the boiler there are less on the PCB that flash when there is a fault the flash sequence should determine the fault. Need to look up the fault codes on line.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Jun 21, 2024
Funster No
MH
Harmony line 690g
If you take the plastic cover off covering the PCB on the boiler there are less on the PCB that flash when there is a fault the flash sequence should determine the fault. Need to look up the fault codes on line.
I think there is also a Reset Button there too !!!

Upvote 0
Jun 6, 2020
Funster No
MH
Apache Hi Line 634
If you can find a elec wire connector for the boiler, make sure all elecs are disconnected, then disconnect and reconnect a few mins later.

Important to fill the boiler with water first and bleed the water system (hot taps first and then cold) to make sure no air is trapped.

IMPORTANT - do not switch on heater until above is done, then you can switch on heater ( I make sure main MCB is switched off until above is done).

Hope this helps

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back