Troubleshooting Sigma S34 Alarm on Niesman Wagon (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
On my niesman far superior German built radical wagon, I have a problem with the alarm and don't know where to look or try.

The alarm is a Sigma s34... factory fitted well ok fitted by those that import the vehicle that I will never ever give the air time too and I'm not allowed to say why..

Anyway, back to the alarm...
When i set it... I count to 10 or within 30 seconds and it goes off?

Yet when I check the van, no one has broken in, no-one is there at all. We are all stood outside, the doors and windows are shut.. yet the motorhome thinks we are being broken in to.

Can I do a on and off reset in anyway? What can I check? Sadly as is per normal, despite spending a fortune on a new alarm for my hymer 3 weeks before I sold it, the company aren't interested in looking at this one and I don't know anyone else?

With regards to anyone thinking I'm advertising an opportunity, I'm not, i still have a very large dog and an aggressive wife šŸ˜€

But if anyone has any ideas what I could try I would be grateful

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
When you cancel the alarm after it goes off there should be a number of beeps that tells you what triggered it.

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
I think I have the same alarm and have a PDF of the manual if that's any use to you ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 22, 2018
Herts.
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral lowline
As it goes off so quick and constantly it makes me think that a sensor is not working. So door switch, bonnet switch, window contact, interior movement sensor.
Is there any option to not activate the interior sensor when activating?
Also bonnet switch is always a common fail point. Most window contacts possibly on lockers too have a led light that indicates what they are doing. Does yours?

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
When you cancel the alarm after it goes off there should be a number of beeps that tells you what triggered it.
Oh, OK, that means I will havee to look at the instruction manual. FGS. Instructions Pah thanks Martin.
I think I have the same alarm and have a PDF of the manual if that's any use to you ?
Thanks for the offer, I think I actually have the manual...
As it goes off so quick and constantly it makes me think that a sensor is not working. So door switch, bonnet switch, window contact, interior movement sensor.
Is there any option to not activate the interior sensor when activating?
Also bonnet switch is always a common fail point. Most window contacts possibly on lockers too have a led light that indicates what they are doing. Does yours?
Cheers Andy, I'll take a look at that and try and narrow it all down. Not sure I have LED ligths on the catches, just the actual contact sensors? could be wrong though, not started to really look at it yet. But I'll take a look especially the bonnet catch. It does have the ability to disarm the interior though.

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Been out and tried but can't see anything untoward. Evrything looks right. When I arm it within 20 seconds there is solonoid type clicking right hadn side of the dash and then it starts going off.
Can't find an alarm engineer for love not money.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back