Trogir camping Rozac, construction noise (1 Viewer)

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
For anyone thinking of going to camping rozac at Trogir in the next few weeks just be forewarned that there is a lot of noisy construction noise next to it. Yesterday a digger with a breaker ran from 0700 to 2000hrs, then this morning two more diggers and guys with stihl saws turned up. It looks like its going to go on for a while.

To add insult to injury when we cut our stay short and went to pay we were also overcharged, 45 euros for 2 nights on Acsi. They're now adding a registration fee (new one on me). A shame because its a nice spot.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
You have my sympathy, it happened to me last year at one of the best, most peaceful sites in Stelvio. I just moved on.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Oh dear missed that we arrived on Friday and left on Sunday. :eek:
We just had the children running wild down the far end. :LOL:
We saw our Dutch neighbours in Split and said they were leaving the next day. :)
We stayed on the acsi 1186 site Stobrec and cycled into Split :rolleyes: bloody hot uphill most of the way until we when down hill about for about 5 minutes, and about 20 minutes walk back up then downhill all the way home @jonegood ;) nice on a scooter. :LOL: Bob.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back