Today’s little Gem 🤔 (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

Basildog

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 21, 2018
Funster No
Not gas related this time although we did remove and replace a 3 year old LPG tank from the same vehicle that was mounted so low it scraped the ground on speed bumps etc emitting sparks that worried the owner.
But here’s the electric hook up point EHU 🤔⚠️
Look hard and you will spot the problem ⚠️

IMG_1417.jpeg

IMG_1415.jpeg

IMG_1416.jpeg

IMG_1423.png

Last edited:

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
all i can say is i will NEVER buy a Morelo Palace now .......

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Apparently it's good for mains 20A and IP67.

Edit: although the site only recommends low voltage DC.
I think the main problem is that after you plug it into your hook up lead the plug has live pins showing, OK if you read the little label you plug it into the van first.

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
You most likely won't but what on earth has this set up got to do with a Morelo Palace?
absolutely nothing, it was meant to be a joke, comparing the timeless class of a Morelo against the extremely poor quality of the motorhome electrics on the example

i could have said Hymer, Catahargo etc but went for the best out of them all, and youre right, i could never afford one but i can dream ...... :wasntme:

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Yeah, good spot. Yes, that's sketchy.
A good few years ago I sponsored a Superbike rider and was helping hin pack up at Knockhil so I would take in all the 240v leads, they were fed from a locked room BUT just to cover all eventualities his dad had wired him a 3 pin plug into the Schuko plug so he could choose which one to use as dictated by the socket :unsure: I pointed out the error and he said he would get it sorted "too late I said I have removed all the 3 pin plugs and will make you some adapter leads"

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
absolutely nothing, it was meant to be a joke, comparing the timeless class of a Morelo against the extremely poor quality of the motorhome electrics on the example

i could have said Hymer, Catahargo etc but went for the best out of them all, and youre right, i could never afford one but i can dream ...... :wasntme:
OK you have redeemed yourself ;) (y) I must have had a sense of humour transplant today:LOL:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back