Thankful to have my Moho (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Aug 2, 2022
Funster No
MH
Sun Living S70 SC
Right I am a virtually newbie.
I have, and still have problems with a Nox sensor and the warning light going on and off.
Do you know what, after our trip back from Turkiye to the UK we just spent a couple of days at Market Harborough to see my brother who just recently had a hip operation. Weather great, how relaxing. You can’t worry about things art home when you are off in the Moho.

What a great break and do you know we love the motorhome, yes thanks to Motorhomefun I worry about things I never knew existed!
But it is motorhome fun, I don’t really care if my motorhome is worth less than I paid for it, who cares if I die, not my problem.
Anyway in all the problems we encounter, I just thought I would post the positives.

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
I would add, that it's very rare for someone to have an issue with an older motorhome that someone else hasn't already resolved, so don't even bother worrying about what could happen, and make good things happen by getting out there and enjoying ...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
You don't believe in preventative maintenance? ;)

Wait till your cambelt breaks ! Then deal with the after effects.
I very much believe in preventative maintenance - but no amount would have prevented the failed clutch slave cylinder we experienced in Spain. So I just dealt with it! And the failed fridge. And the failed boiler. The brakes now, that was down to questionable maintenance on the annual service - words have been said!

Feb 6, 2019
No fixed address, Barcelona, Spain
Funster No
MH
LMC Liberty 560 1992
Exp
Since 2017
Although, I will add, there's no point in being defeated! My dad envisaged constantly the worst possible thing that could happen, bought insurance when necessary, and it was all fine. He was medically evacuated at one point, but had the insurance, and is grand. Always make your own luck- won't always be the bare minimum cheapest, but if you take precautions, nothing terrible should happen as a result of people! The rest, who can tell?!

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
I am very lucky to have a very old van. My son looks after mine. but things still go wrong But he ho. We are still going down to Portugal for 8 weeks . If things go wrong It can be fixed.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back