funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
They are nearly £2k cheaper than a hydraulic system but still expensive at £3500, I have seen a couple of reports that they are not very good but that might have been that they were actually old systems and may be better now but there are very few around.

Are they worth paying for? we have had hydraulic fitted on both our vans so we and many others obviously think that the principle of jacking and levelling is worth the money but the jury might still be out on this particular system.

Upvote 0

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
Not my cup of tea. The environment under a motorhome is not a good place for screw jacks and the pads on the legs are very small and if your not on hardstanding then you will need to put the additional wider pads under the feet to stop them sinking into the ground which looks a right faff. I'll stick with our E&P system.

Here's a few video's, one showing the installation of the jacks but no electrics and the others shows the system operating. Make your own mind up to whether you think their any good or not.

Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Thoughts on TESA auto levelling systems are they worth paying for. Tia
Just wondering if you had the Tesa system installed. I am thinking of it. Tia.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
PVC
Yes I have. Very pleased with the system. It comes with wide pads which can be used where the ground is soft. The fixings are directly onto strong parts of the chassis. Ideal for a PVC, though lift height not as good as a hydraulic system. As mine has water tanks where the normal fitting points would be at the rear, it uses newly developed brackets which fit behind the rear wheels.

In a PVC space is at a premium, and there is no oil tank or pump inside to take up valuable space.

As a solo traveller, it is far better than trying to put the vehicle on ramps and again no valuable space needed for them.

Upvote 0

stevewagner

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Yonks
My hydraulic system is fitted underneath so not internal storage issues

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.