Tackwood MOT and Service Centre (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
I use Tackwood to MOT our van each year and I also used then to check and reset the tracking on our van.
I would not hesitate in reccomending Tackwood as I have found them to be very professional and friendly and I'm more than happy to leave our van in their care.
I had a marker light bulb out at last years MOT, they did not fail the MOT, they just replaced the bulb and only charged me the price of the bulb and no charge for the time in replacing it.

Upvote 0
Jan 30, 2020
Mid Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
RS Endeavour
Exp
Just a tad..
I use Tackwood to MOT our van each year and I also used then to check and reset the tracking on our van.
I would not hesitate in reccomending Tackwood as I have found them to be very professional and friendly and I'm more than happy to leave our van in their care.
I had a marker light bulb out at last years MOT, they did not fail the MOT, they just replaced the bulb and only charged me the price of the bulb and no charge for the time in replacing it.

Can they handle LARGE class 4 MOT’s Paul?

Upvote 0

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
Can they handle LARGE class 4 MOT’s Paul?

They have had HGV's in the bays when I have been there Harvey, so I would imagine that they can accommodate your beast.
I would give them a bell on 01480 214340 to comfirm that though.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back