Stonking UK sim deal - Vodafone 300gb sim, 24m, £5 pm after cashback & free phone (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Hubby's just sent me this deal:

As far as I can ascertain its:

300gb per month
24 month contract
Unlimited calls & texts
No roaming
£5 a month but if you go via TopCashBack you could also get up to £45 for a new contract bringing it down to just over £3 a month (plus the usual April increases)

The black phone is now out of stock but you can get a nice pink one - of course you don't have to use the phone, just the sim and flog the phone or keep it as an emergency back-up.

Apr 3, 2019
UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Travel Van
Exp
Few years now
That does seem a good deal, however some Vodafone deals are restricted on the download speeds. Best to confirm before buying.
My Vodafone contract is up next week, but Ill not be renewing due to them dropping the free roaming on their contracts.

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
That does seem a good deal, however some Vodafone deals are restricted on the download speeds. Best to confirm before buying.
My Vodafone contract is up next week, but Ill not be renewing due to them dropping the free roaming on their contracts.
They do 3 types, basics, standard and unlimited speeds, this is the standard, same as most people have.

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Hubby has just cancelled his 12 month 'upgrade' deal of 120gb at £15 pcm (which comes in at £7 a month after cashback) that he did with them this week as he's within the 14 day cooling off period so I've just taken this out for him instead - if the TopCashBack payment is honoured at £45 for a new phone contract it'll cost just £3.13 a month for 24 months (plus the usual April increases). He can the keep or sell the pink phone (although I do quite like it :giggle:) and it would make it even cheaper!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back