Stellplatz.info - How to Login, Please? (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

HKF

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2021
The Charente, France
Funster No
MH
Benimar Europe 740
Exp
Since August 2021
Hi everyone :)

I'm trying to look at the sites but, even though I've set the language to English, some of it is still in German (?). I'd like to create an account so I don't have to keep watching videos (I don't want to accept all their cookies, either!). Can anyone tell me how to create an account on a laptop , please? Thank you :)

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
We need to know where exactly you are looking, ie, Bordatlas, or some other German website?
Can you post a link for us?

Jock. :)

OP
OP
HKF

HKF

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2021
The Charente, France
Funster No
MH
Benimar Europe 740
Exp
Since August 2021
It's stellplatz.info

Maybe it's not the sort of site that I can create an account on? I thought is was something like Park4Night. If that's not the case, where is the best place to search for places in Germany and Belgium, please?

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
It's stellplatz.info

Maybe it's not the sort of site that I can create an account on? I thought is was something like Park4Night. If that's not the case, where is the best place to search for places in Germany and Belgium, please?
I've just been on and had a look, and although Google translated the initial page, I then went into the menu and chose American English. If not done so already, try that.

Screenshot_20240703_160426_Chrome.jpg

Bordatlas.de is worth a visit, but you'll have to use Google Translate.

I use Search For Sites (S4S) and Camper Contact, both of which have limited free use, but are cheap enough to subscribe to.

Cheers,

Jock. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: HKF
Jan 17, 2014
Wellington, Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 1977
I've tried to access stellplatz.info from a PC and failed miserably.

However as JockandRita say Search for Sites works well in Germany (and most of Europe) and is all in English. If used on a smart phone with all its facilities then it is a 'paid for' site but many of the facilities work well on a PC. The annual subscription is now £7.49 so not going to break the bank.
I find the ability to use a choice of various navigation apps linked direct to your chosen location very handy. Like all such apps S4S is only as good as the reviews left by visitors.
We are currently here in France but have been here in Germany in the past few weeks. Maybe you remember the catastrophic floods that occurred here in 2021, you will see my review of that site if you visit it on S4S.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

• Love It
Reactions: HKF

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back